A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Festival

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:56 am

((FUCK!!!!!!!!! MY FUCKING INTERNET DID IT AGAIN!!!!!! I HAD A LONGASS POST TYPED OUT AND MY FUCKING INTERNET QUIT!!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! YOU THINK I'D FUCKING LEARN BY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't type that up again until later. I'm too pissed, and if I did, it would be a lot shorter than what it was before and I don't want that. I'll have to write it up after I get home from work at 10 fucking o clock at fucking night.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:42 pm

((I'm gonna be on at the wee hours of the morning again tonight if you wanna iscribble)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Krigon



Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:49 pm

((I will be too, just so you both know))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galvad

avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2009-06-02
Age : 25
Location : anywhere but here

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:52 am

((Sorry... I've been at a science fiction convention for the last forever so... Sorry about not posting... Can someone fill me in on what happened? lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:57 am

Rabbit turned as Jetta jumped past him so that his back wouldn't be to either her, or the rider who now stood upon the tiled stone. A wide grin spread across his face at the riders comment. The voice sounded feminine to him, but he didn't make any assumptions just yet. "Oh my! This one actually talks back," he laughed. "However, I'm afraid you're confusing me with dissociative identity disorder. You might want to get your facts straight before you try and insult someone. It makes you look a little bit retarded."

He rolled his eyes at Krigons comment. "One, you had a head start," he pointed out. "Two, no one tried to stop you. And three, you know you liked it, so I don't want to hear any bitching from your end." The job was technicly done. The town was pretty much gone, or at least it was now completely unlivable. But still, ever since he had stepped through the gates, there was only one thing he sought. As soon as he got it, he was out of there.

((The town is just going to be destroyed now, rather than doing the volcano thing, so that we can save time and catch up to where we were on the old forum.)

Edit: Sure Galvad. Two of the four Riders of the Apocolypse have appeared, War (Krigon) and Pestilence (Rabbit, aka Yoko). Krigon was the first on the scene, and completely layed the town to waste. Rabbit is currently dealing with Jetta and the mystery rider. Oh, and Vane and Akaelin are working on moving whatever survivors they can out of the town and to someplace safe.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Galvad

avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2009-06-02
Age : 25
Location : anywhere but here

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:29 am

Derak looked up and moaned as he woke up after part of the roof of his room had fallen on his head. With things still being a little blurry, Derak got up and grabbed his two handed hammer. Derak then went out of his room and downstairs to see the inn deserted. "Hello?!" Derak shouted, he heard screams coming from outside, he ran out and saw that the town was under some form of attack. "Uh oh..." Derak muttered to himself

((thanks for filling me in btw))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krigon



Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:49 am

Krigon ignored the strife and wandered into the nearby forest, stopping at a small creek to wash the gore and sweat from his face. He allowed his horse to drink some and rest.

'Now for the survivors.' he thought to himself after a few minutes of peace. He quickly cleaned his sword but allowed the rest of the blood on his clothes to remain there, not having the patience to find a larger water source. He made a beeline for the area in which he hadn't scoured throughly, almost positive that there were a few being smuggled out.

((think maybe a confrontation with Akaelin would be fun?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:52 am

((Sure. After Kitai posts I'll make a double with two different segments, one where Akaelins all like, 'Krigon you meanie!' and another with Rabbits response.

And no problem Galvad. That's what I'm here for. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Galvad

avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2009-06-02
Age : 25
Location : anywhere but here

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:54 am

((lol, I don't know much about the phycho guy... But I think a fight would be interesting Razz))

Derak resolved that he would sneak out of town, seeing as there weren't many people left... where did everyone go though?! Derak thought to himself, he went back to the stables, his horse was gone, either eaten, stolen, or it ran off on it's own. "Damn..." Derak muttered to himself, he then started going east, darting from house to house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 am

((lol, sorry. I forgot to log out before I closed my internet XD))

"The town's half-gone to hell anyway, so I hope you don't mind me not holding back," The rider looked around at the street that she had just blown up and hopped off of her mount. "And another thing about my clothes, excuse me for not changing from the things I died in." Metal claws slid out from the devices on the back of her hands and she began to advance slowly towards Rabbit.

Kitai gasped, finally realizing where she had seen that ensemble before. It was in the dreams that haunted her of the day that she had killed Quill. It can't be she thought as she watched her sister advance toward Yoko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:11 am

"Uh...huh. And I care that you died....because?" Rabbit asked, drawing the dark colored sword he had used earlier. This rider was far more indimidating than the fucked up owl, yet Rabbit still wasn't impressed and just looking at that poor excuse of a mount was starting to piss him off severely.

--------------------------------------------------

Akaelin looked up as he heard the fighting begin to die down. That meant that either a, they had won, or b, they had lost. He moved behind the group that he was herding away from the wreckage, with Vane taking the left flank and Arlyn the right. The wolf frozen suddenly, looking back over his shoulder as he felt an immense power moving towards them. The scent of blood and sweat hit him hard, and he had to cover his mouth and nose with his hand, but even that didn't protect him from the horrid odor. Vane saw the wolf stop and turned around to find out what was wrong. "This is the part where I'm supposed to go all macho and tell you to keep going with the group while I handle whatever the hell is coming," Akaelin mumbled under his breath. Vane knew better than to argue with the wolf. Doubling the pace of the group, he urged them forward, away from Akaelin whatever he was about to face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am

"I know you don't care, but why would you think that I would care that you don't care?" The rider took a number of needles out of a pouch at her side and slicing one of them through the clasp that held the cloak up. "Fucking thing's going to get in my face," she muttered to herself as it dropped to the ground. Now Kitai knew for sure; there was no mistaking the gold-striped brown hair...but how was it possible? "Your move Mr. Cottontail," Quill said as her mount walked up to stand next to her with its teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 am

"Never to pressed for a dramatic revelation eh?" Rabbit replied. "Though I'm wondering how on earth you know to insult my name, since I haven't spoken it once." He didn't think a head on approach with Quill would do him any good. She'd probably just whip out some sort of bomb or something. He decided to wait to see what she had in store with those needles.

((Kidnapping Kitai is going to be a lot harder this time around. XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Krigon



Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 am

((I'm gonna assume it's a sunny day?))

Krigon pulled his hood over his head, as well as a scarf to cover his own nose to hide from the stench the now-drying blood was beginning to emit. His red eyes squinted in the sunlight, unused to this type of hunting during the day.

There.

A small group was hurriedly escaping, and he felt the excitement roll in his stomach once again. He cloak barely brushed the grass beneath him, but other than that he couldn't hear anything but the frightened breathing of his prey. He gritted his teeth audibly as he watched one of the escapee's pull away from the group, for all intents and purposes facing him, although Krigon was not quite yet in his line of vision. Could this being sense him? Smell him, possibly...

Krigon sized him up...this one would need a more refined fighting style, perhaps a blend of kendo and late 17th century French fencing. But first, he had a small trick up his sleeve.

Carefully, incredibly carefully, Krigon reached out his sword directly into the sunlight, catching the reflection, thanking the gods that he was in the right position. Slowly, he aimed the bright patch of sunlight at his new opponents face, hoping to temporarily blind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 am

"Oh, you're name's really Mr. Cottontail?" Quill asked sarcastically. "I was just remarking on the fact that your head looks like a bunny's ass." She was aware of Kitai's presence, but knew that taking her eyes off her opponent for one second would be a fatal mistake in this situation. She threw a couple of needles into a few buildings that stood on both sides of the street and kept on advancing calmly toward Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:43 am

"You might want to get your hearing checked," Rabbit commented. "I said insult my name, not that it was my name." He was aware of the needles that now stuck in the sides of the building. There had to be a reason she would've done it, other than try to be intimidating. He was going to need to be careful. Poise and precision would be needed to win this fight. Thinking for a moment, he sheathed his sword and pulled out the metal fan he had used earlier. It had several other uses than just throwing it at buildings after all. "Your facade isn't very impressing," he pointed out. "Of course I'm sure you're not trying to be a pompous, primitive fucktard. It probably just comes naturally."

((Rabbit makes me realize that I still need to work on my inner bitch.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:45 am

((Okay, now for Krigon...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 am

"Who said anything about a facade?" Quill asked. "Or is it so hard for you to believe that someone can face you without shaking in their little boots?" She pulled out a couple more needles and threw them towards Rabbit, not really caring if they hit him or not. With what she was planning to do with them it wouldn't matter.

((This is Yoko's brain: Very Happy .....This is Yoko's brain on Rabbit: albino ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:56 am

Akaelin growled as the sunlight hit him. As a reflex, he raised his arm to cover his eyes, then quickly lowered it, mumbling a curse under his breath. He really didn't need his eyes that much though. I mean sure, they were helpful, but he could get along without them for a time being. The main thing that ticked him off was that the only weapon he had on him were his cousins old sai. After Nathifas old sword had been broken, he hadn't thought that he would've needed a new one anytime soon.

Holding the two small blades, he stood with every sense aware of the mans presence. He tried to remember how long of a reach the man had based off of the brief instant he had seen him. Akaelin never liked to be the first to attack, rather basing his movements off of his opponents.

---------------------------------------

"Like I said, it probably just comes natural," he replied, ducking below the needles. They had been carelessly thrown, and Rabbit was sensing a plan on Quills end. But whatever. No matter what she did, he would be able to handle it whether with the fan, or a simple bare hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:05 am

Quill could tell just by sizing the white rider up that it wouldn't be too good of an idea to get close to him. While she could tell that he was a long-range fighter and so she would normally have the advantage in close combat, some instinct in her head was screaming at her not to let him touch her. Just be patient, he's treating your attacks like nothing. She reminded herself. As a finishing touch Quill threw two more pairs of needles, one that landed in front of Rabbit and the other a number of feet behind him. If he would even be able to figure out what she was doing, it would be too late now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Krigon



Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 am

Krigon grinned, moving quickly through his window of opportunity. He was surprised when instead of ducking and holding his head, the blonde man pulled out a pair of blades, and was obviously practiced in them. Instead of cleaving him in half (like he was hoping he'd be able to do, to save time instead of fiddling with intricate swordplay) he stopped about twenty feet from the man, waiting for his vision to clear.

'Gonna have to do it the hard way.' he thought to himself, promising to get to the other escapists in due time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Rabbit wasn't stupid. He knew there was a reason she was throwing needles all over the place. He also knew that he probably should get out of the immediate area, but he was curious. What exactly was she going to do with these needles? Perhaps there was something in them.... He could vaguely see them exploding, but wasn't sure if that was the actual reason. Flicking open the fan, he prepared himself for whatever Quill was about to throw at him.

----------------------------------------------------

While his vision cleared, Akaelin saw that the horseman hadn't moved. Was the taller man waiting for just that? Well whatever. He had gotten what he wanted if that was the case. "There's a bit of honor in you, eh?" Akaelin asked, tightening his grip on the sai. "I'm surprised, but impressed." The horseman should've been honored at that comment. It took a lot to impress the Elain. In a slightly sadistic way, he was actually looking forward to a good, one on one fight.

((Sorry guys. I was in the hospital all day yesterday. My muse tried to kill himself again and now he's under suicide watch. I was hoping that a small break would do him some good, but sadly, he isn't working at full capacity quite yet.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:06 pm

((wait, you were literally in the hospital.....or your muse was? If you need any mindless iscribble crap in the early morning, I can feel a bout of insomnia coming on))

Quill didn't draw anymore needles out, but jumped back a number of feet as she ignited the energy that she had spread all around the area. The ground all around Rabbit exploded as did the two buildings on either side. Even better, after the initial explosion the remains of the buildings fell down into that area. She waited with cautious eyes for the dust to clear or any movement to be detected.

Crap, Kitai swore. She had figured something was up when she saw her sister retreat a bit from the other rider. A few bigger pieces of one of the buildings had caught her and pinned her against the ground. Even worse, the dust made it impossible to see anything. Thinking that she could see a moving figure she called out. "Quill!" Kitai yelled. "I'm stuck!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:15 pm

((No, my muse was. XD And I'm going to take your last post as a, 'Hey Rabbit! Come kidnap Kitai!'))

Whistling Amazing Grace, Rabbit stood in the dust cloud, carefully sliding the black leather gloves back onto his hands.

When everything had exploded, he had raised the fan above his head, swinging it in a wide arc several times to keep the debris that would cover him to a minimum. Encased in the rubble, he had removed his gloves, and whatever he had touched rotted instantly, allowing him to climb out of the wreckage. If he hadn't had those powers, admittingly, he would've been fucked. His mind churned with ideas of how Quill had done that, and a few answers came to his mind.

Hearing Kitai cry out, a wide smile spread across his features. Quill should've just gift wrapped Kitai and handed her to him. The dust did make it hard to see, but following the werewolfs voice had been easy. Clearing the way, he heard her call out for her sister, probably thinking that he was the brown haired hybrid. He stopped in front of her and knelt down, poking her nose with his index finger. "Nnnnope," he said happily, giving her a wide smile and a small head tilt. Grabbing her shoulder, a dark shadow pooled out around them. Krigon would be on his own now. Rabbit had gotten what he wanted, and he was getting the hell out of there.

Sinking down into the hole like it was quicksand, he vanished, taking Kitai with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Galvad

avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2009-06-02
Age : 25
Location : anywhere but here

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Derak swore as a large explosion erupted someplace across town, "This is not good..." he mumbled to himself, "Maybe I should..." getting over his fear of the unknown Derak started heading toward where the big explosion happened, hoping he could be of some help and not get himself killed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Festival   

Back to top Go down
 
The Festival
Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» lundi 13 mai : le festival de Cannes
» Everybody Knows - finally this comes out -- from Sweeping Zen
» Aid Adha (Sacrifice Festival)
» Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation
» A CALL FOR AN UPRISING - BURNING MAN FESTIVAL 2016 ILLUMINATI EXPOSED!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemy of Faith :: Roleplay :: The Rebellion-
Jump to: