The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Festival

Go down 
+2
Kitai
Akaelin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

The Festival - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Festival   The Festival - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:44 pm

"I'm sorry." Like she thought, Akaelin wasn't happy that she had been intending to barge in on his fight

--------------------------------

"Jetta!" Quill called out as soon as she felt Kitai reappear

"I know, I will go get her," Jetta said. She had changed back to her normal form and now used her regular owl pair of wings to lift herself into the air. "A ride on your hellcat will only jar her."

--------------------------------

Kitai had been fine when Yoko was around, but now the full weight of what had been done to her was hitting her mind. This time she collapsed to the ground not out of exhaustion, but shock. She felt herself being lifted up into cool arms and going airborne, but she hardly cared. Something had been taken away from her that could never be replaced.
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   The Festival - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:46 pm

((I'm sorry, I'm gonna go to bed. I worked 9 hours today and I have to get up early tomorrow. >.< This will be edited into a post later.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
lesronheart

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   The Festival - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Faorn came walking up to Syn, "Hey, Syn, how and when did Seff ever join the rebelion? I was just wondering..." She paused, and then continued, "I think I have a natural dislike to Seff. Personally, I'd kill her to have Sai be alive again. Speaking of Sai... where's Wren? Is he still pissed because of her death?" Faorn tilted her head curiously.

((I can't think of anything much to write about anymore ^^Wink)
Back to top Go down
Krigon

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   The Festival - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:55 pm

((can I just jump ahead a few hours? if not, just smack me.))

Krigon awoke to the unusual feeling of someone touching his forehead. With a jolt, he darted backwards from the being, wrongly assuming it was his opponent ready to give his final blow now that he was conscious again. Instead, he was faced with a young woman with a bow and a clutch of arrows over her shoulder, dressed in bright, foreign colors and wearing far more make up than necessary.

"Well, it's about time." she said in a low, seductive voice thick with an accent. Krigon eyed her suspiciously, trying to make his slow movement back towards his dagger still lodge in the tree as inconspicuous as possible. He wondered how long he had slept, seeing as he felt rather rested and his leg was no longer bleeding and most of the pain was gone.

'Another small upside to a body created by that Jor-whatsits...don't have to wait around nearly as long for injuries.' he thought to himself, continuing in the staring contest between himself and the odd woman.

Where was his opponent? Had he killed him? No, there was no body lying around. Not even his arm! Perhaps the man had decided Krigon was unworthy of staining blood on his hands? No, he doubted that...He must have just wrongly assumed Krigon had died.

'Mistake number 1, my friend. It takes more than that to kill a Rider.' he thought to himself with an evil grin. Giving a great lurch, Krigon jumped up and grasped the handle of the dagger, flinging it straight at the heart of the woman. To his surprise, she dashed out of the way as if she'd been expecting it, and reappeared at his side, grinning like a madwoman.

"Oh, now don't be so surprised. I know danger when I see it. I just wish you would trust me, I did wrap up your knee for you." she told him softly, caressing his hair with a chipped nail. He jerked his head away and stood, and was surprised to see that there was indeed bandages on his blasted wound, that certainly weren't there before.

"The proper response is to thank me, mystery man. Won't you at least tell me your name?" she asked pleadingly, as if she could manipulate him through her power of attraction. Her head only came to the middle of his stomach at his full height, and Krigon smirked at the thought of anyone smaller than him being able to manipulate a warrior such as he to their whims...minus Hel, of course. He looked down his nose at her, and then preceded to amble out of the copse of trees, having no intention of acknowledging such an intrusive wench.

'Got to get back to Hel and Jor-thingy...bet they can give me a lead to the escapists...' he thought to himself as he headed back to the hill in which he had originally emerged to meet with the goddess and his fellow rider.

The woman with the accent followed him, giving no attempt at being discreet.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   The Festival - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:12 pm

"S'fine," Akaelin mumbled, slurring his words together so that he wouldn't have to talk much. The small group of survivors was now going to need to find a place to stay. An answer came to him, though it would have to be a temporary home.

--------------------------------------------------

"I haven't seen him in two years, honestly," Syn answered. "I don't know if he got out with the rest of us, or if he died. He boarded himself up in his home after Sai died, and no one's seen him since."

((Locking this thread and starting a new one. This is pretty much wrapped up and we can move onto where we left off. Sanctuary is where you'll meet Jericho and obtain the information that the characters got in Celes, and the rebellion will be making a deal with a certain pissed off someone there.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Festival   The Festival - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Festival
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemy of Faith :: Roleplay :: The Rebellion-
Jump to: