A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Shine Your Light

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:58 am

"Ohhh... I do so enjoy doing the opposite of what I'm told," Rabbit cooed. He grabbed Nim by the collar of his shirt and shoved him out of the room, silently promising to deal with the child later. Nim gasped in fright and ran out, probably going to find Lyre. "Useless little thing," Rabbit mumbled under his breath, turning back to Kitai. "You're not exactly in a position to be making any demands here," he said dryly, looking down at the werewolf curiously. "Now...what should I do first?" he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:03 am

Kitai didn't say anything, only daring to hope that Nim would find a safe place to hide or to go to the one called Lyre before Rabbit could get to him. Knowing that she was probably about to be tortured, Kitai took a few deep breaths and tried to get her heartbeat back under control. If she was going to die here, she would try not to give him pleasure by seeing her pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:16 am

((My muse for torture is incredibly dead and that sucks. It's also why I haven't made any posts as Sakari. XD *puts on labyrinth and hopes something comes to me*))

"Vilkommen, mein verlornes Kind," Rabbit said happily, patting the side of Kitais face. "Niemand ist hier, der zu dir halt, und du kommst hier nicht mehr raus." He mostly spoke to himself, speaking in German so that the werewolf wouldn't be able to understand his silent threat. She needed to be moved, however. This wasn't the ideal place for torture. Waving his hand in front of her face, he emitted the carbon monoxide gas once more.

-------------------------------------------------

Down in one of the lower chambers, Rabbit had Kitai tied down to a cool, metal table. The room was dark, only lit by a few candles. There were several strange looking devices hanging from both the walls and ceiling. Most of the objects, he had required as leftovers from a werewolf named Sakari. He was currently locked up in the loony bin, so it wasn't like he would need them.

('Welcome, my lost child. No one is here to hold you and you aren't coming out of here.')
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:22 am

Kitai slowly opened her eyes once she recovered consciousness again, almost scared of what she'd see. But so far, the only feeling she felt was the uncomfortably cool metal pressing against the bare skin of her lower back. So he hasn't done anything to me yet, she thought in relief. But I doubt he would have done anything while I wasn't conscious anyway. She glanced around the room and shivered again, this time more in fear than cold, as she saw the variety of instruments hanging from the wall. Thoughts of torture methods sometimes employed by the leaders of the Christian religion came to mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:39 am

Rabbit smiled as Kitai awakened. He was done talking though. Time to make that arrogant little bitch pay. The table was actually divided into three seconds. One near the head and shoulders, one for the abdomen and thighs, and another for the knees and legs. He dropped the section for the knees and legs, and retied her disgusting little wolf feet around the legs of the middle section of the table. "Can't have you kicking me now, can I."

He pulled out a device that looked like two slabs of wood with sharp spikes on either end. They were held together by what looked like a thick screw like piece of wood. As Rabbit turned the handle, the spikes would've slowly slammed against each other, mutilating whatever was in between them. In this case, Kitais knees. "This should keep you from going anywhere here soon," he said happily as he hooked the device around her knees, whistling as he turned the handle.

((I'm still debating on teh rape. The only reason is because I'd feel bad for Chester. TT_TT))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:46 am

((Chester?))

Kitai bit her lip just in time to strangle a scream halfway through coming out of her mouth. She instinctively strained against her bonds even though she knew it would be useless. Now even if escape from here even was possible, she wouldn't be able to stand up much less run or fight. If this was just the beginning of her torture, she didn't want to see what would come next but couldn't help seeing a few more of the instruments on the wall. One looked like it was made for slowly crushing heads; which was probably how he'd kill her when he was done with her

((this may be my last post for today/this weekend depending on whether I'll be able to use the computer at my aunt's))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:48 am

((The YokoxKitai crack baby you doodled on iscribble! Remember you said that if she gets preggers from the rape she was gonna have a miscarriage?))

"Oh would you just scream already?" Rabbit huffed as he stopped turning the handle. "It would make me feel a ton better." And maybe Yoko would hear it and feel the urge to be responsive again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:45 am

((That's if she gets preggers and it's only an option. If we wanted her to have the crack baby we could))

Kitai didn't scream since no new pain was being inflicted even though the spikes still were making her head swim. She could feel her control slipping a bit though, and a small whimper of pain escaped. She shut her eyes so they wouldn't inadvertently find anymore torture instruments to imagine Rabbit using on her and tried a trick that Birch had once taught her for dealing with pain. She tried to isolate the spot with the most intense pain with her mind, and try to think about it not being able to reach her brain. The sharp edge was taken off of it, but the burning points of agony were still there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:29 pm

((I vote yes to Chester (of course his name wouldn't actually be Chester), but the final decision is yours since Kitai's the one who would have to deal with 9 months of preggerness.))

Rabbit sighed and removed the device. "You're so difficult," he said dryly, pullin off a pair of pliers from the wall. He started idly and randomly breaking some of Kitias fingers, trying to get her wimper to go just a bit farther. "Hmm... something that would shame and humiliate you beyond belief," Rabbit mumbled to himself. "Rape maybe? Then again, I can hardly stand the sight of your face, let alone any other part of you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:30 pm

((sure, crack baby is a go!))

At the mention of the word 'rape', Kitai's control slipped and she let out a cry of pain as another one of her fingers was snapped. Her heart rate and breathing both sped up at Rabbit's reference to one of the few fears that she had. That fear was even greater now that she knew that she would have no way to defend herself, just like that time the bandit shot her with a paralyzing agent, except she would feel it this time. Starting to step beyond the bounds of rational thinking, Kitai started uselessly thrashing against the bonds that held her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:18 pm

((Crack baby Chester! It'll also give Yoko an excellent excuse to use the plan I cooked up in order to get rid of Rabbit 4 evah!!!))

Rabbits face lit up at Kitais cry and his eyes danced with joy. "Well now!" he said in a sing-songy tone. "Looks like we finally found something you're afraid of." He set the pliers aside as his smile widened. "I was just going to let it go.... but your reaction convinced me otherwise."

((Umm...... insert rape here? I'm not typing it out. >.< Imagine it however you want. XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:28 pm

((Oh, I have XD))

Kitai lay on the table in a lifeless way after it was over. She felt so dirty, so violated, that she just wanted to curl up in a corner and die. The physical pain from it was nothing compared to the damage that it had wreaked on her mind and emotions. Her eyes were diverted towards the ceiling - so she wouldn't have to look at Rabbit - as silent tears rolled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:36 pm

((Part of me is curious as to what you imagined, another part is too afraid to ask. XD))

"Now that's what I wanted to see," Rabbit cooed after he was completely finished. He lightly patted the side of Kitais face. "Now if you had just done that earlier, we wouldn't have had to resort to that kind of thing." He turned to leave, pausing briefly to state that Kitai could stay there for the night.

As he made his way back to his quarters, he ran into Hel, who stood in his way with a displeased frown. "There's a difference between humiliation, and whatever the hell you just did," she mumbled. "Very cliche, very bad taste. I'm dissapointed."

Rabbit rolled his eyes, clearly demonstrating the fact that he didn't care what Hel thought. He shouldered her way past her. While Hel didn't voice her opinions, didn't raise a hand, Rabbit could tell that he had just made a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Kitai flinched away from Rabbit's touch as he patted her cheek, not even being able to find words for what she wanted to say to him. It could be worse, at least you're not dead, the optimistic voice that usually ruled her actions spoke up. For once, she told it to shut up. Pain - torture - she could handle, but she never expected him to do something like that to her. Even worse, it was her reactions that had made him do it. If she had controlled herself when he brought up the idea he would have passed right over it and brought out some different torture device.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:53 pm

"I think the real world is a bit too much for you to handle right now, Rabbit," Hel said dryly, coming up behind him. Rabbit turned around quickly, backing away from the goddess. "Don't you fucking dare," he growled. "Don't fucking touch me."

"I'm sure that's the same thing that malformed little wolf girl thought," Hel pointed out. She vanished from her spot, then reappeared completely in front of Rabbit, slamming her hand over his face. Her grip tightened and Rabbits eyelids drooped. He seemed to go into a momentary daze for a few minutes.

Yokos eyes widened suddenly and Hel moved her hand away just as Yoko covered his mouth with his. He doubled over as if he were about to throw up, biting down on his tongue until he tasted blood. "Dear god what have I done?" he whispered, his voice muffled and barely audible. "Oh god...."

"Hel please heal her," he begged, gripping the goddess's shoulders. "For a price," Hel pointed out. "I can't fix the rape though."

"Anything, I don't care!" Yoko snapped. Hel shrugged and turned into the chamber that Kitai was being held in. She whistled lightly as she scanned the damage Rabbit had done. "Oh Yoko's so going to owe me for this one," she mumbled. She didn't have any natural healing magic, being an underworld goddess, but rather had to rely on spells and charms Fenris had taught her. She went to work in a half-hearted manner. Though it would've taken long anyways, she didn't try and hurry things along. She couldn't replace any of the blood the werewolf had lost, and could only heal the flesh bone and muscles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Kitai had her eyes squeezed shut, not even caring who it was that had entered the room. She felt a small twinge of surprise as she felt her wounds beginning to heal, but that soon faded as her mind threw up a theory about that. Rabbit was probably healing her so that she wouldn't die of blood loss overnight and he would be able to hurt her more the next day. Kitai's nose told her that it wasn't Rabbit, but if it wasn't him it was probably Lyre or someone similar doing his work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Hel said nothing as she finished and left. "I expect payment in the form of you being my uncomplaining table for the next three months.

Yoko didn't complain. Hel could've made him her personal bitch for the next three months and he wouldn't have said anything.

He was honestly afraid to go into the room Kitai was being held in. He felt like a vile disgusting monster.

((Inturrpting this post to sing: Monster. How should I feel? Creatures lie here. Looking through the window...
That night he caged her. Bruised and broke her. He struggled closer. Then he stole her. Violet wrists and then her ankles. Silent Pain. Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams.
:3))

But he had to go in there. He needed to get Kitai out of that room and to someplace safe, preferably back with the Rebellion. As he peeked timidly around the corner, he saw that her eyes were squeezed shut. Good. Hopefully she wouldn't open them. He didn't really want her to see him after what he had just indirectly done. He darted in, making quick work of the restraints to break them completely.

((I'll be right back. I have to go let my dog out.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Kitai thought that after she was healed that she would be left alone for the night, so she was surprised when Yoko's scent came back into the room after the person healing her had left. She was even more surprised when the restraints holding her were broken. Even though she knew it was a useless attempt, that he would catch her again and keep on torturing her, she kicked off Yoko's chest hard enough to give herself enough momentum to escape from the table. Kitai pressed herself up against the wall, grabbing a torture device that looked sharp enough to be used for defense. Starting to edge towards the door, she watched who she thought was Rabbit carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Yoko stumbled backwards, unprepared as Kitai kicked off of his chest. He heard the clink of metal on metal, guessing she was looking around for something to defend herself with. He didn't look at her. He couldn't - not after what he had done. He was vile, disgusting and...dear god, a rapist. He stood near the doorway, but didn't make a move to stop her. If she fled, she would need to be followed though. While she couldn't be taken as an intruder - there was no such thing in Yggdrasil - Fenris or Jormungandr might just be in the mood to kill her, or harm her further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Kitai dropped the metal thing she was holding onto the floor with a loud clang. The adrenaline rush she had gotten when the restraints were abolished was over and she was beginning to feel the effects of the massive blood loss. It wasn't enough to force her into blissful unconsciousness, but she found that she was unable to stand anymore and slowly sank to the floor. She resigned herself to anything he had come in here to do to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Yokos eyes widened slightly as Kitai sank to the floor, thinking that she had fallen unconcious. He approached slowly, timidly, a look of fear in his eyes. No, she was awake, just weak. "What have I done to you?" he whispered lightly under his breath, the words almost completely inaudible. With shaky hands, he lifted her bridal style. She could kick, bite, scratch, whatever she wanted to do - he deserved it - but there was no way he was going to let go. He carried her back to his quarters and laid her down on his unused bed. Sleep never came easy for him and when it did, it was usually because he passed out randomly from complete exhaustion. She could rest there if she wanted to until she was strong enough to move again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:40 pm

"Y-Yoko?" Kitai asked softly when he laid her on the bed. There was a tenderness in his touch that Rabbit wouldn't have been able to fake when he had carried her back to his room. She weakly reached a hand out towards him, half expecting him to grab it and break yet another finger with his pair of pliers. Her mind didn't dare to hope that her friend had somehow broken free of his voice's grasp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Yoko smiled lightly, though it didn't quite reach his eyes. "You're okay now," he said quietly, wrapping his hand around hers, the leather of his gloves creaking softly. "Kitai I..." he trailed off, not quite sure what to say. 'Sorry' didn't seem good enough for the gravity of what the werewolf had just been through, but it was the only thing his numb mind could come up with. "...I'm sorry for what I did to you," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Kitai's heart soared as she realized that it really was him and she gave his gloved hand an affectionate squeeze. She wished that she could wear a fake smile as well as Yoko was able to and say that it was all right, but the fact remained that what Rabbit had done to her would stick with her the rest of her life. "I'm glad you're back," was the only truthful thing that she could manage to say. "Will they let you let me go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:01 pm

"Of course," Yoko replied. There was no need for him to mention the fact that he would have to pay a second price, on top of being Hels table for three months. The goddess's mood would determine his...payment - whether he had to clean all of Yggdrasil, be her personal punching bag, or even her little sex toy if she really felt like it. As soon as she was strong enough to move, he would get her out of the hellhole that was the world tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   

Back to top Go down
 
Shine Your Light
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Question on Lambda symbol for light
» Jesus Light my way!
» good morning america time to rise and shine
» Green light only switches off in 'Summer' Range
» Element warning light flashing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemy of Faith :: Roleplay :: Yggdrasil-
Jump to: