A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Shine Your Light

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:05 pm

"I'd like to go home soon," Kitai said, unaware that Yoko would have to pay something for that to happen. "Quill will find me. But I don't want to lose you to Rabbit again."

((be back in an hour or a little less))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:10 pm

"You won't," Yoko said reassuringly, laying Kitais hand back down on the bed. "I promise." And it was a promise he intended to keep, even if it resulted in his death. Already his mind was hatching a plan to rid himself of Rabbit. Sure, Rabbit would know, but there would be nothing that he could do to stop him. He had already made two deals with Hel in one day. A third would be suicidal. This would have to be a carefully executed plan. He would need someone to play along.

The answer came just a moment later.

"As soon as your well enough to move, I'll take you home," he said calmly.

((okie dokie.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:40 pm

Kitai reached out to Yoko again as she moved herself to the far side of the bed, making room. "Yoko, will you lay with me?" she asked. Her body still wanted to cringe away from Yoko because of what he had done to her, but her mind knew the difference between Yoko and Rabbit - even if they did share the same body. But Kitai would be more afraid of losing herself to sleep in an unfamiliar, dangerous place alone than with a friend next to her. "I don't want to be alone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:44 pm

Yoko honestly couldn't believe that Kitai would ask that of him after what he had just done to her. He was surprised for a moment, but soon a small smile graced his features. "Of course," he said calmly, lying down on the available side of the bed. If she had asked him to tap dance in hot iron shoes, he would have done it. He would've done anything to make her happy after what he had done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:49 pm

"Thank you," Kitai said softly as she snuggled up closer to Yoko. In a few minutes she was fast asleep, hands automatically clinging onto his shirt out of fear that he would leave once she was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:53 pm

At that moment, Yoko could've sworn he felt the ghost of his missing heart beating in his chest. But that wasn't possible, his heart wasn't in his chest. It was in Hels. He laid there as Kitai slept, wishing so despretely that he wasn't in this situation. He would have much rather been an oblivious schizophrenic back home, than sane and where he was now.

((You can time skip if you like. ^o^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:01 pm

((okii))

Kitai woke up a while later, almost thinking that everything had been a dream. Her mind told her that Quill had pulled her out of the rubble and that she was now sleeping next to her sister like they often did. She opened her eyes and was about to greet her when she saw instead the pair of unmistakeable light brown eyes. Kitai's mind was still waking up and forgot that Yoko was in control of his body again so she acted instinctively. She scrambled away from Yoko only to have her back run into the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Yokos stomach churned as Kitai woke up and backed away from him. He hated to see that look on her face, epsecially directed towards him. He still thought that he deserved it. "Kitai?" he breathed, sitting up and swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. "Kitai i... It's okay," he said, having trailed off for a moment. "It's me... I mean, Yoko. Not Rabbit. Me could be anyone I guess. It's not like it's not vague or anything." Realizing he was starting to prattle - a nervous habit he had picked up - he stopped. Obviously, the werewolf was well enough to move after her rest. Which meant...

"Do you want to go home now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:11 pm

"Yoko," Kitai's heartbeat slowed back down to its normal rate as she realized that it wasn't Rabbit sitting in front of her. She sat up and a couple of tears escaped from an eye as she saw how sad her reaction had made him. "I'm sorry, I forgot. If you could take me back...I would like that." It would make her sad to leave Yoko behind, but she still worried about what might happen if Rabbit took control again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Yoko saw the tears that fell and mentally kicked himself. "Don't cry," he said, putting on a happy face, rising up from the bed. He wiped the tears away, then grabbed her hand and led her out of the room. "Come on, I'll show you how to get out of here." He led her down the twists and turns of the world tree, knowing that she would never have the route memorized. He wouldn't have remembered it had he not traveled it so often, and even then he sometimes took a wrong turn. They came upon what looked like willow branches hanging down and Yoko causally pushed them aside. Had Kitai been on her own, she would've seen a bark wall and nothing more. But with Yoko, or anyone who could move freely between Yggdrasil and the normal world, it was a portal, and a large field was on the other side. "Are you okay from here?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. If she needed his assistance further, he wouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
avatar

Posts : 914
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 pm

"I think so," Kitai said. She wrapped her arms around his waist for a last hug. "I don't want to get you in trouble any more than you already are. Thank you, Yoko." Kitai stepped through the portal and found herself in the field, feeling utterly disoriented. Almost immediately she felt the probing consciousness of Quill's mind, relentlessly searching for her.

((where is the field?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 26
Location : In ur post, editin' ur txt

PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:26 pm

((Right outside of what used to be the village. Maybe about half a mile away. :3))


Thread is now closed. I'll lock it as soon as I figure out how.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shine Your Light   

Back to top Go down
 
Shine Your Light
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Question on Lambda symbol for light
» Jesus Light my way!
» good morning america time to rise and shine
» Green light only switches off in 'Summer' Range
» Element warning light flashing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemy of Faith :: Roleplay :: Yggdrasil-
Jump to: