The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Very Potter Musical

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krigon

A Very Potter Musical Empty
PostSubject: A Very Potter Musical   A Very Potter Musical Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 pm

So, when I was at my friends house and we were just surfing youtube, and she jumped and told me I had to see something. She then preceded to show me a clip of a student-made musical titled quirkily; A Very Potter Musical. Later that night, I watched the entire thing, and laughed my ass off every twenty seconds, without fail. Seriously, this thing needs to go viral, it's so awesome. It's a bit of a time investment, it's at least an hour and a half long, but I highly recommend it to you all. Anyone who has ever heard of Harry Potter will find it hilarious.

Here's a view gems from the show.

They explore the true relationship between Voldemort and Professor Quirrell.

Harry Potter defeats a dragon...by winning its heart with song.

Voldemort performs the greatest tap performance in the history of the universe.

Draco's true feelings about Hermione grow and are revealed in a lovely duet with Ron Weasley.

Ginny has a surprisingly good blues voice.

Cho Chang isn't who you think she is.

Floo Powder Power, Floo Powder Power!

Accio Double Stuff!!!

Oh my god! I'm Bleeding! Look at this! Look what she did to me! Ohhh! I'm bleeding!

"We should have realized that drinking with two mouths into one stomach, we'd get...twice as drunk!"

That's all I'll give you right now, I suggest you all go check it out for yourself! It's chock full of talent, lol moments, and musical numbers out the wazoo! The piano player obviously has way too much fun, and Voldemort pratically steals the show! Tell me what you think if you do watch it, k people?
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical   A Very Potter Musical Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:52 pm

*am watching it*

So sorry, probably not gonna post right now lol!
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical   A Very Potter Musical Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:53 pm

XD S'alright. I should be getting ready for work anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical   A Very Potter Musical Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Potter Musical
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemy of Faith :: General Chat :: Spam Bin-
Jump to: