A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things Look Better with One Eye Closed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Akaelin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:11 pm

'And then there was--'

Arlyn stopped suddenly as Akaelin rose to his paws and dashed off. The older wolf huffed, then rested his head down on his paws in an agitated manner.

Feeling Nathifas presence, he trotted towards the Inn with a lively gait, shifting to human form as he spotted her. "You know I can't keep an eye on you when you keep dissapearing like that," he said slyly as he wrapped his arms around her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hows comes every times wes comes yous is nekked?"

Yoko stopped suddenly, hearing Atties voice behind him and Kitai. He uttered a light curse under his breath. They just had to be early tonight, didn't they. "Can I just give you some organs and you can leave me be?" he growled, looking back over his shoulder. He couldn't deny that the three harpie like ladies were a real mood killer, but he wasn't ready to leave just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Nathifa grinned and returned the hug. "I'm sorry, but I wouldn't pop out to anywhere dangerous," she said. "I guess I should've expected the same results given what happened last war when we tried to ask the pantheon for help. It's not just that some hide behind excuses like low offensive power, but they just plain out don't want to help a group that doesn't give them undying worship."

-------------------------------

Kitai didn't pay attention to the voice at first and thought that Yoko was just pausing either from tiredness or checking the sky until she opened her eyes and saw the bird ladies too. They only seemed interested in Yoko, but she couldn't keep a little twinge of fear from tightening around her chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 pm

"You'd better not," Akaelin teased. "Or I'd have to use my misplaced aggression on someone I don't like. .....CoughSetcough." He was sure that she remembered his warning about what he would do to the god if he got within a 20 mile radius of her. Set would be lacking not only one undersized ball, but two.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clothos giggled and started dancing in place. "Yous silly silly likkle foxies oh yes oh yes," Lacey laughed. Yoko sighed and slowly moved for Kitais clothes. "Take these," he said quietly while the three women watched him like hawks. "Go back to the Inn. I'll meet you there within the hour."
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:30 pm

((wow, just made a connection in my mind while having a repo song stuck in my head and subconsciously thinking about your Nathifa- Marni thing......Set-Rotti. I was thinking of the lyrics in "Things you see in a Graveyard"))

"I wouldn't desert you and the Rebellion even if it meant I'd have to die protecting them," Nathifa said. "I'm sorry if I get you killed in this war. I haven't seen Set since we left the Sanctuary, so there's not much need to worry about him for now."

--------------------------------------------

Kitai grabbed her clothes and stumbled into the trees to quickly get dressed before running back towards the inn. She knew that it would be obvious by her face and smell what she had just been doing, but she didn't want to stick around and watch the bird ladies rip her best friend apart for him to reassemble himself. Her biggest worry was how Yoko was going to get into the inn to see her without someone trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:36 pm

((XD I would've put Set as Rotti, but I hate him about as much as Akaelin does. Which is actually a good thing though.))

"I do so enjoy living," Akaelin teased. "I find that it suits my intrests." He leaned down and spoke in a hushed tone. "Of course, you naked in my bed also suits my intrests," Then leaned back up and returned to his normal tone. "However, there are far more pressing matters to attend to and I suppose my needs will have to wait for another night."

He paused as he caught a whiff of Kitais scent, mixed with the heady odor of sweat and...

Well he already knew what she had been doing earlier.

((I have to go for tonight. TT^TT I won't be back probably until either friday night, or saturday night. I'm not sure yet. >.<))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Nathifa had leaned in to kiss her mate when he leaned down to her but had ended up missing when he straightened up again. "What do you have to do that's so pressing tonight?" she asked with a slightly annoyed expression on her face from giving her false expectations. "I think that taking on the pantheon should count as enough work for the both of us for one night."

Kitai blushed when she saw Akaelin and Nathifa and ducked into the inn, intent on requesting a room with a window that faced the trees.

((awwww, see ya))
Back to top Go down
Jayna-Ares

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:57 pm

((wow, that took me a long time to read through. Sorry I've been gone so much, I haven't really been at home for more than a day or two at a time this summer))

Ares sat at a table close to the wall of the inn. Her double-pronged spear was unsheathed and was laid horizontally across the table as she went to work polishing the weapon. The desire to visit Paloma overcame her when she heard that the group would be traveling to Salinas.

If I could just see him again before we leave

Ares banished the thought with a shake of her head. Her master Bairon would simply tell her to go train more if she came back to him now after accomplishing very little other than surviving on her own and earning money to feed herself and find shelter with. Then again, he usually moved in similar patterns as the Salinas guard. If the Rebellion group was calling on the guard to aid them in their attempt to fight off the end of the world, then he would show up eventually also.

How did I ever get mixed up in this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akaelin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:39 pm

"Both of us?" Akaelin echoed. "Unless I was unconcious throughout the whole deal, I'm pretty sure I wasn't there. But while I was waiting outside, a small group from Lucifers army arrived. They didn't move in to speak with us, but I'm fairly certain that they want to. We've done very little to organize ourselves and plan our next move outside of recruiting. I know we're fairly passive, waiting for the enemy to strike, but I think we should at least be ready when they do."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Pain.

Lots of pain.

"I hate my life," Yoko said stiffly as he laid on his back, eyes cast up towards the sky. At least the harpie like ladies had been kind enough to let him put his pants on before they ripped out his entire rib cage. No, they hadn't been satisfied with just one rib, they had wanted them all. He looked down at his ripped open chest, watching his lungs expand and contrast with his breathing. Clenching his teeth, the skin knit itself back together, but the missing bones would take a lot longer to heal. He rose to his feet slowly, keeping his breaths even, yet shallow. His movements were stiff, almost uncertain and his body screamed for him to stop. But he had promised Kitai that he would meet her at the Inn, and Yoko hated breaking a promise to someone he cared about. He slipped his shirt on, glad that it wasn't covered in blood. Walking back into the town, he tried to appear like nothing was wrong. But with the splintering feeling in his chest from his regrowing ribs it was a bit difficult.

Now on to the important matter. How to get back into the Inn. He spotted some trees by an open window and groaned. It would be the perfect way in, but hurt like hell.

((The picnic ended early. We got rained out. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:51 pm

"I just meant that enough work got done that maybe we could take a break," Nathifa sighed. "But I guess that there is other business that we have to attend to.....maybe later tonight then."

-----------------------------------------

Kitai opened the window of her room, glad that she had gotten one on the first story. She hoped that the open window would let Yoko sniff her out so he wouldn't have to go in through the inn's main entrance.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:26 pm

Akaelin chuckled at Nathifas obvious frustration. "I won't be long," he said, leaning down for a quick kiss before exiting the inn.

----------------------------------------------------

Yoko hated how a physical feeling could be so distracting, and yet it was. He came towards the inn from the side, underneath the trees. He looked up into the thick branches, hoping that he wouldn't have to climb it. It took him a moment to recognize the scent that wafted towards him. Familiar with it, his hopes rose when he realized that it was coming from the window on the first floor. Poking his head in the window, he smiled dispite the pain at the sight of the werewolf there. Stiffly, he climbed through, leaving the window open incase he needed to make a quick exit.
Back to top Go down
lesronheart

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:22 pm

((^^; What has been happening? I flipped through the past pages, and all I know , is that Yoko had wild monkey sex with Kitai xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 pm

((just got an e-mail from my colorguard coach : "bring a rain jacket." Happy joy and a wet flag tonight at practice tonight >-<))

Nathifa sighed and sat down at one of the tables, letting the chatter from Birch's group and the rest of the Rebellion mindlessly wash over her. Needless to say, it only took her a few minutes to get utterly bored out of her mind. She got up and exited the inn, following Akaelin. It was only natural that both leaders of the pack would be there anyway.

------------------------------------

Kitai was already partly undressed when Yoko came in the window in preparation either for sleep or their previous activity. She was just wearing her shorts and chest bindings when she quietly but happily approached him for a hug. But as soon as she got her arms around him she pulled back almost immediately, noticing something was wrong. "Your ribs are gone!" she said in a shocked and worried voice.

((that's about all that happened))
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Yoko clenched his teeth and winced as Kitai hugged him. For once he sort of wished that she hadn't, but there would be no way that she would know. "Yeah," he said stiffly, plastering on another smile. "I'm...fine, though. Really, it could be worse."

((Sorry the post is so short. My grandmothers gonna be home soon and as when she is, I gotta go. I'm not sure if I'll be on friday night. Saturday night for sure.))

((Edit: Oh, and at least your coach warns you when it's gonna rain. Freddy Collins (band director) neglects those kinds of details. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:36 pm

((We don't really need a warning....all we have to do is look outside. At least drumline looks all hardcore with the water splashing off their drums....while we get rat tail slaps with wet flag silk))

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," Kitai said. She elected to instead wrap her arms around one of his and lean her head against his shoulder. It wasn't even within the range of her imagination to fathom how Yoko managed to go through being torn apart by the bird things every night. Even worse was the knowledge that it was happening to him because he had let her go. "I guess we will have an opportunity to talk baby names." It was obvious that Yoko wasn't in the condition to continue their previous activity.

((aw fudge, now I have to go visit some baby name sites. I have to go so I can eat before practice anyway))
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:42 pm

((XD I play the saxophone, so I don't have to worry. Though I do sometimes get hit in the head with a flag.))

"It's okay, really," Yoko said reassuringly, resting his hand atop the werewolfs head. He led her over to the bed and sat down on the edge. "And as long as the kids aren't named anything that will get them beaten up on the playground, you can go crazy. Although...I'm not too partial with Norse names though."

((*hates short posts*))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:40 pm

((get ready for hormones to throw Kitai even more out of character in this shortpost!))

Kitai managed a small laugh at the mention of the Norse names thing. Then a thought occurred to her; Yoko was in no position to keep having sex with her in his current condition, but that didn't mean that they had to stop. All he had been doing so far were things meant to give her pleasure, but she hadn't really even thought about doing something for him. She unwrapped her arms from around his and got off the bed, going down to her knees so she was positioned between Yoko's legs. Kitai looked up at him as she hooked her fingers around his pants
Back to top Go down
lesronheart

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:40 pm

((The weather was soooooooo bad out today.))

Faorn was excited when she heard the late, well, really late news, of the coming of Kitai's babies. "I wonder what their names are!" Faorn rambled and chanted. "I hope they become exactly like Kitai. Kitai is awesome." Faorn said happily, as happy as a child who got a brand new present. In a way, Faorn was sort of like a child.

Sarian noticed something slightly different about Faorn. At Sanctuary, her hair was getting so long... too long. Thanks to all of Davyn and Sarian's pestering, Faorn had finally cut her blue hair four below from her shoulders. "Oh, and how do you like my new hair cut?" Faorn inquired.

(( xD ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akaelin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:41 pm

((Poor Yoko's gonna be so confused when one day Kitai's like, 'we're just friends'. XD))

Curious, Yoko followed Kitai with his eyes as she got off the bed. Though he quickly figured her out as soon as she got down on her knees in front of him. He was surprised that someone - even Kitai - would go to that kind of extent for him without needing to be asked.

Hormones. It had to be hormones, and Yoko was selfishly taking advantage of them. He wished that he could control himself and just get up and walk away. The offer, however, was far too tempting.

((Hopped on my moms computer. I'll be back tomorrow night. ^^))

"Well they'll take some traits from Yoko as well," Jan pointed out as he scribbled furiously on a napkin. He had forgotten to mention a few things when he had talked to Kitai, and he needed to write them down before he forgot again.
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:24 pm

((I'm sure she wouldn't object to hooking up once and a while XD))

Kitai gave Yoko a sheepish smile - she had never done anything like this before - as she pulled his pants down enough to get to what she wanted. - -

CENSOR

because there are some mental images you don't need

----------------------

Quill overheard Faorn's discussion and turned to Birch. "Who do you think Aodan's more like?" she asked.

"In looks, he's more like me," Birch said. "Though he has your eyes. Personality-wise he's definitely like you. Well, like you when you were before the incident."
Back to top Go down
lesronheart

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:27 pm

((xD This is really like a Soap Opera now. When you know there's too many censors... Oh, and how's the drawing going along, guys? Any new character sheets?))

"Where is Kitai now, anyways?" Faorn asked aloud, really to no one in particular. "Is she still in her bedroom...?"

"Yeah, probably." Davyn said, yawning. "I think I heard lots of grunting and moaning and well... noises coming from there. Oh, good, you finally got that haircut." Davyn rustled Faorn's hair, until it turned into a mess. Faorn growled and slapped him, and then resumed fingering and combing through her shorter hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akaelin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:40 pm

((Yoko: Oh so that's all I am? A booty call? Jeez Kitai, dye your hair blonde and start calling yourself Hel. >.<))

Akaelin was aware of Nathifas presence behind him, but didn't object. But neither did he seem grateful. If she wanted to come so bad, then whatever. It wasn't like he'd be able to stop her. Of course, she was allowed to intrude on his business, but he couldn’t be anywhere near hers. Sometimes it sucked that he was mortal and she wasn’t. He didn’t like that feeling of being powerless whenever she was around him. There were times when it seemed like she enjoyed the feeling of dominance, and almost strove to put him down just to get it - like when they had raced earlier. But just like her following him, there was nothing that he could do about it.

He spotted a single person standing beneath an elm tree, whistling idly to himself as if waiting for someone. With long, black and red hair and light red eyes, he had a rather strange aura about him. Akaelin didn’t recognize him from one of their group, and he didn’t act shady enough to be a spy or an enemy. When he got a little closer, he started to recognize the song, the lyrics running themselves through his head.

And I find it kinda funny. I find it kinda sad.
The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I ever had.

The person finally noticed them, glancing at the pair out of the corners of his eyes. “Why hello there lovelies!” he said happily, a wide grin on his face. “Sai was here earlier, but knew you were coming and said that she didn’t want to deal with…. Oh my. I don’t believe I should repeat that. Terrible language, really. Very un-lady.”

He paused for a moment as if gathering his scattered thoughts before speaking again. “I don’t seem to have any manners myself. Must’ve left with that cousin of yours,” he said in that same, eerily cheerful manner. “My name is Sakari. Somewhat of a pleasure to meet you, I must say. I’m not very crazy about meeting new people you know. Awkward isn’t it? You have that one person who just won’t stop talking and then they finally do and there’s this really awkward silence.”

Akaelin could definitely agree with the mans final statement.

((And to Faorn: I'm working on a new ref sheet for Kitai. I just can't draw biped were forms anymore for some reason. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:57 pm

((Yoko knows Kitai would never use him like that...hopefully))

Nathifa sighed as some of the same thoughts that Akaelin was having ran through her head. It was true that she did occasionally flaunt her power, but that was mainly because she was used to being the Rank 50 doormat for most of her life within the Society. The times she didn't like it was when it put a barrier between her and her mate. Still, the powers let her feel useful and needed so she didn't totally reject her status as a goddess. While Runi hated it to be known what he was Nathifa was willing to use her immortality as a threat.

"So you are also with Lucifer's army?" Nathifa asked. She could see why Sai wouldn't want to come.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Sakaris smiled widened even further, though Akaelin couldn't begin to guess how he had done so. "Your powers of perception are quite intriguing, miss," he said happily, clasping his hands together. "To answer your question, yes I am a part of Lucis army. You'll be dealing a lot with myself, Sai, and insert name of person whom I refuse to acknowledge here."

"Are you alright upstairs?" Akaelin dared to ask. "You know...in the head."

This made Sakari laugh. "Some say I'm not," he answered truthfully. "Some say I'm just weird. I say, I'm just the kind of human wreckage that you love."

"Ah. And...who is this person you refuse to acknowledge?"

"Well, if I told you, then I'd be acknowledging them now wouldn't I? Duh," Sakari replied in an agitated manner. "You're not really the brightest star in the sky, I'd wager."

"Excuse me!" Akaelin huffed.
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Nathifa was getting a little agitated with this Sakari person that was out here. "So, was there anything that you actually came out here to say?" she asked. "Or did you just want to annoy us after making us question your sanity?" The annoying emissary was seriously starting to kill her 'excited-to-spend-the-night-with-Akaelin' buzz. She hoped that Lucifer wasn't too fond of him if he would be sent out to talk to them even more in the future, because he might just lose an arm - or head - one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:21 pm

"You know miss, there's this wonderful thing called 'relaxing'," Sakari said, his cheerful manner vanishing. "You should really look into it. It could do you wonders. But yes, there is something I came out here to say."

"As I'm sure you've figured out, despite not being all that bright, our army has indeed arrived," he said to Akaelin. "However, our numbers may seem a bit...dwindled. This is merely due to the fact that Lucifer feels that an army of 10,000 would not be able to travel with the swift and stealth that the rebellion apparently needs. So while you will only have contact with around 50 of us or so, the other 9,950 are a mere call from hell away."

"Is that all?" Akaelin asking, raising an eyebrow.

"Sadly, no. Though I am almost finished. Lucifer also reccomends you 'make up' with your cousin, though he quote, "Doesn't feel like telling you directly because he knows you'll just bitch him out, so change your tampon and get the hell over it," unqote."

Akaelins jaw dropped slightly and he felt his anger rising, though he quickly regained his composure. Acting out now would only give Lucifer and his emissaries something else to joke about. "You done," he mumbled stiffly. Sakari nodded his head in an enthsiastic manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   

Back to top Go down

Things Look Better with One Eye Closed
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next