The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things Look Better with One Eye Closed

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:05 pm

As Jetta landed outside of the tavern she let out a sharp owl's screech. Almost immediately a man came running out from the building. He had silvery blond hair like the upper ranks usually did, but one of his eyes was green while the other was a brown so dark that it was almost black. "Jetta, ya can't be hidin' here!" he said forcefully. "I ain't gonna get my place torn down when dey come a-huntin' for ya!"

Jetta allowed the man a small smile. He was an Evryan, a servant that the Society made out of their not-quite-so-failed experiments that would be useless in the battlefield. "Peace Abe, don't you see my marking?"

Abe's demeanor changed when he saw the Rank 1 symbol. "Well ah'll be, they took ya back afterall. Ya be lookin' for a place to stay I reckon? Looks like you gots yourself some head money in that there bag."

"Same as usual," Jetta said. "I'm expecting company. If a girl who looks like this-" she opened the bag to reveal the top half of Kieran's body. "Then you will direct her up to my room." There must have been little to no jobs for any warrior in this area if the region Evyran hadn't heard of her becoming an Aravos.

----------------------------------

Nathifa was a sore loser. Instead of trying to beat Akaelin on the ground, she jumped into the air and pushed off a nearby tree as hard as she could, sending her shooting like a missile towards the group.
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Cheater, Akaelin thought to himself. There was no way he was going to lose when Nathifa wasn't even using her goddess abilites. Whatever though. If she was going to cheat, so was he. Just as she kicked off from the tree, he lept upward, running into the hyena and tackling her to the ground.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Ryssa had her shawl drawn up around her head. If her father caught her there in the Inn, he'd have her hide. She opened the door slowly, poking her head and looking around for a moment as if expecting to see the woman down on the first floor. Of course she wasn't, why would she be? Uncertain of what to do, she sat down at one of the tables, contemplating whether or not to talk to the Innkeep, or just wander until she found the person who had her younger brother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Nathifa let out a small yelp of surprise as Akaelin dragged her to the ground. Ignoring the quizzical looks that they received from several pack members, she rolled around on the ground with him, trying to pin him.

--------------------------------------------

"Oy, ah reckon you be the one Phantom wanted ta see," Abe said, approaching Ryssa. "She said you was related to her recent kill, must want ta compensate you for yar loss. Phantom's in room one upstairs. It's been a long while since ah seen her type around here."

Jetta had laid Kieran down on the bed, preferring to stand rather than lay down. The way their bodies had been trained, Society warriors usually felt better resting on the ground as opposed to lying on the softest of beds. She had given him the antidote about an hour ago, so he should start regaining consciousness soon. Already she could hear his heart start to resume its beating.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Akaelin barked as he was pinned by the hyena. He was fast, but certainly not very strong.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"SHE KILLED HIM?!" Ryssa shouted, rising up from her seat. She pushed past the innkeep and dashed up the stairs, mumbling Kierans name under her breath repeatedly as she took them two at a time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"SHE KILLED HIM?!"

The loud cry startled Kieran into conciousness, his eyes snapping open. He bolted upright, unaware of his surroundings. He felt confused and vaguely nausiated. Pinching the bridge of his nose, his eyes started to wander and they locked on Jetta. He was momentarily stunned as he remembered her only as the woman who had come into his room at the brothel. Narrowing his eyes in concentration, his memory started to recall a conversation with the owl back in a place called Sanctuary.

The door was slammed open roughly as Ryssa bolted into the room, almost in tears. Kieran had always remembered her as being overly emotional, and she still was. She sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her little brother into her arms, holding him in a motherly sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:36 pm

"Pinned you," Nathifa said, giving his face a lick before getting up and shaking the leaves and other underbrush rubble that had gotten stuck in her fur. She heard a panting behind her as Sykino caught up.

-----------------------------

Jetta let out a soft sigh of frustration as she heard Ryssa storming up the stairs, wondering why Abe always had to give out more information than he was asked for. It was his design after all though, to not be able to lie. The Society had designed him as a spy that would be impossible to turn double agent. However, they realized the design flaw when it occurred to them that it would be very bad if he was captured. When Ryssa had quieted down and held Kieran, Jetta spoke. "I couldn't leave you in the city to find out from the person who ran that place that your brother had been killed and taken away," she said. "I've lived with a closely-knit group long enough to know how strong the bonds of kinship are though I am incapable of experiencing those emotions myself."
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 pm

"Our uncle," Ryssa clarified. Kierans eyes widened and he shuddered. Ryssa pulled his hood down to stroke his hair, then untied the cloth that had been kept up around his mouth and nose. It would've been the first time she had seen his face since he had been taken by Estes at the age of eight. She was amazed at how he had grown, and could easily see the attraction that other people saw in him. However, she didn't feel that same sexual pull that they did, since she only saw him as her little brother. "Thank you," she whispered softly to Jetta. Unlike most of the Akribos royalty, she didn't find herself above those two simple words.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Akaelin rolled to his paws, panting heavily from the run. Since he couldn't sweat, he would have to stay in wolf form for awhile in order to cool himself off. "Is that from running, or did you two just have wild monkey sex?" Syn teased. 'Monkey sex, duh,' Akaelin replied. 'Couldn't you hear her moan?' he asked, guesturing towards Nathifa with his head. 'It was enough to wake the dead.'

"Really? I thought that was you," Syn countered.

'Oh aren't you just the clever one,' Akaelin huffed.
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:52 pm

"Here's where it really gets good," Jetta said. "I paid money to compensate for Kieran, more than your uncle probably valued him as. Though he thought he was selling me a dead body, I technically now own your brother. I can take him back to the Rebellion, where he has comrades waiting but his safety isn't guarenteed since we are under constant fear of attack. Or if Kieran chooses not to return and you can provide a safe place for him, I can write you up some sort of deed. I am unfamiliar with the workings of this country and its slave trade so I do not know how it works."

-------------------------------------------

"Hmmm, perhaps he's just jealous that he can't have his way with Faorn," Nathifa said, standing up as she regained her human form. Her windswept hair probably did look like she had just been having wild monkey sex with Akaelin.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Ryssa couldn't help it as her anger built up when Jetta said that she now owned Kieran. Several years ago - when Kieran was 12 - she had tried to take Kieran away from the brothel, hiding in an old summer home that her father never used. She had payed people to say that they had seen her in various towns, sending her father messages, claiming that she had been travelling. She had also sent a message to an older, wealthy woman asking her to take Kieran in. The woman had no children of her own, and had been delighted. Two days before Kieran was to be sent off, Estes had found them. Kieran had been taken back to the brothel and punished severely.

"I've tried finding him a home before," Ryssa said solemnly. "It didn't work," she added, glancing quickly at Jetta. She didn't know this woman at all. She could very well be lying to me, Ryssa thought to herself as she contemplated what to do. She rested her chin on the top of Kierans head as he started to nod off a bit, content in Ryssas protective arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Or maybe he's secretly gay with Vane and that's why he won't move in on Faorn,' Akaelin commented. "Okay, even if I was gay, I wouldn't pick Vane," Syn commented. "Waaaaaaaay too short."

'I'm shorter than he is you know,' Akaelin grumbled. Syn bit his tongue to keep himself from saying anything else he might regret later.

((I have to go for tonight. I'll be on tomorrow though. See ya!))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:12 pm

((k, I should probably go too if I want any hope of functioning at the SAT class tomorrow morning))

Jetta saw the distrust in Ryssa's eyes. "Believe me, all I want is for Kieran to find a safe place. Even if that safe place is with Jan, the human who took him in for a couple of years," she said. "One of my closest friends was raped and Kieran helped talk her through the worst of the mental aftermath. She was ready to cut the heads off the men who came to take him away from the Rebellion. If you still doubt my intentions, thinking that I either want to use him for my own pleasure or I actually am out to kill him, you may stop worrying. The person who chooses the Society's targets from now on is me since I killed the corrupted humans that ran it. As for wanting Kieran's body for myself, well let's just say that I do not often experience attraction, and it is never towards men."

--------------------------------------

"Hmmm, I have an idea of who he could be gay with..." Nathifa said, the gleam in her eye telling Akaelin to think back to their recent conversation of dumping Set at a gay rights convention.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 am

Ryssas eyes widened slightly, her mouth forming a silent 'oh'. Okay, okay... As long as Jetta didn't start hitting on her, she wouldn't get freaked out. She bit down on her lower lip, considering asking Kieran what he wanted to do. Ryssa knew he wouldn't specify an interest. When they had been at the old summer home, it had taken him a week to admit that he had a preference for red apples. She sighed lightly and held her brother tighter, knowing that she probably wasn't going to see him again. It was probably for the best. Any time she had tried to help him, it had blown up in his face. For his 18th birthday, she had arranged for food to be brought into the dining hall so that he could actually sit down at a table and eat before anyone woke up. She still didn't know why Estes had woken up so early on that day, but when he found out, Kieran had been beaten for daring to sit at a table.

"Would you be willing to take him?" she decided finally. She kept one arm wrapped around Kieran, but loosened the other to reach inside her pocket and pull out a pouch of gold coins. "I'm aware that you're in contact with wealth, but I'd appreciate it if you used these for what I'm about to ask of you. He'll need new clothes." She trailed off for a second. Ryssa knew what she wanted to say, but didn't like the first word that came to her mind. Whore was a nasty, dirty word, and even though Kieran never reacted to it, in her mind she felt like he actually didn't like it. "Tsolous' are always forced to wear the colors white and scarlette to 'let the decent folk know what they are,'" she said, spitting out the last part with distaste. She felt Kieran shudder again.

"And this," she continued, delicately tapping what looked like a small gold coin around his neck. It was tied to a thin, golden band, and bore Estes' symbol. "The mark on his palm indicates him as a slave. If someone were to see my uncles symbol around his neck, they could attempt to bring him back. But if there's no symbol, then anyone could just walk up and claim him. So if you have some sort of symbol, or family crest, that would be best."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I absolutely agree,' Akaelin replied.

Arlyn weaved his way back into the group, glancing back over his shoulder at Nathifa and his nephew for just a split second. He was glad that Akaelin was happy, but the older wolf had a couple doubts towards the goddess. He knew that Nathifa had formed an alliance with Set. With the sudden appearance of Runi, it wasn't hard to see the resemblance he had with Akaelins mate. Putting two and two together, he could only guess that Nathifa had bourne Sets child in return for the alliance. But why would she hurt her mate in return for the aid of one god and his half dead army? It didn't make any sense to Arlyn, but he kept his mouth shut, purely for Akaelins sake.
Back to top Go down
lesronheart

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:51 am

((I'm behind... what's going on?))
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 am

((1. Kieran got kidnapped...sorta
2. Akaelin and Nathifa got into a fight
3. Jetta went after Kieran
4. Akaelin and Nathifa made up
5. Akaelin cracked a few gay jokes at Syn and Vane.

Fin.))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 am

"I do have to warn you," Jetta said. "If he is taken back to the group that he was traveling with, he'll be in danger. The Rebellion has been all but decimated and we are constantly waiting to be attacked again. He'll be in danger when he is with us, especially since he has no fighting experience. I could take him there, or I guess I could bring him to the Sanctuary where we left the children. It's up to him. As for a symbol.." Jetta took one of the gold coins out and concentrated her magic on it to wipe away the currency markings and replace it with the Society's symbol - a claymore with an olive branch winding around the blade. In the foreground of the medal she carved her personal Rank symbol. "Now anyone who knows anything about us wouldn't dare touch him. After all, it would be logical for a group of fifty women to own someone to pleasure them. I will get clothes for him first thing in the morning."

-----------------------------

There was a small commotion as the Rebellion reacted to the approaching sound of hoofbeats once again. Before their village was destroyed by the Riders such a trivial sound wouldn't have even made them turn their heads. However, the horseman only turned out to be one of Set's generals - the cobra - catching up with them.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:43 am

"I know," Ryssa said solemnly. "But even that's better than him being discovered alive by our uncle." Jettas comment about Kieran not having fighting experience bothered her a bit. One didn't need to be able to fight in order to function well in a group. There were plenty of things that Kieran could do if given the chance. Hunting was an animals instinct, for one thing. He'd need to watch someone do it once, maybe twice before he would get the hang of it. Her brother had always been a fast learner. He was an excellent listener and he could take a hit and keep getting back up better than even the most skilled of Akribos' fighters.

She sighed and took the gold coin from Jetta, replacing Estes' symbol with the owls. She started to ask Kieran what he wanted - even though she knew she wasn't going to get an answer - then realized that he had fallen asleep some time during the conversation. Unconcious, he looked almost like the innocent little child she remembered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There went Akaelins mood, right out the metaphorical window. If one of Sets generals had arrived, that would mean that Set himself would have to be nearby also. He was probably jacking off in the corner to the mental image of Nathifa naked. The very thought made the wolf practicly foam at the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:52 am

"I guess that means I'll definitely wait until the morning to leave with him then," Jetta said. "Being put into a state that is indiscernible from death does tend to make one tired. But even if Estes does discover that he is alive, he cannot simply take Kieran back and I would not be willing to sell him. In fact, i'm sure that I would find the look on his face quite enjoyable if he were to discover it."

------------------------------------

The cobra shrunk back from Akaelin's glare. Sure, he knew that the leader didn't like Set, but why take it out on his subordinates? He brightened a bit when he saw the hyena pack, at least there were some here that he knew. The pack had fought with Set before he joined Lycaon.

((gotta go for a bit))
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm

((Akaelin didn't glare at the cobra guy. X3 He just went from happy, back to his usual self.))

If Sets army was starting to catch up, that must've meant that Lucifers was as well. He really hoped that he wouldn't have to see Sai again. Wren seemed to be in a pretty good mood. In leopard form, most of the knots in his fur were gone, even if it still didn't have its usual luster. He was still sickly thin, but that would more than likely go away in time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryssa sighed and rose up from the edge of the bed, laying Kieran back onto it gently. "I have to leave," she mumbled. "Or my guards will start to look for me." She leaned down to kiss her brothers forehead. She was going to miss him dearly and every day she would worry about his safety. Ryssa turned towards Jetta with an almost sheepish expression. "Um...I hate to ask you this after all you've already done. But...if every once and awhile, someone could send me a letter about how Kieran's doing, I'd be grateful. You can use code words if you have to. I'll figure it out." She bowed to Jetta quickly, then with one last, longing glance at Kieran, she turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Quill sighed when she saw the general. She had been enjoying her scant hours away from the presence that never seemed to tire of putting her through physical agony. He couldn't find anything that could torture her mentally aside from killing Birch, Kitai, or Aodan. And she had warned him that if he did either of those things she would kill herself and him without a second thought.

--------------------------------------

"As long as I'm alive I will keep in contact with you," Jetta said. "As for code, all we'll need to disguise is my name and Kieran's name. The Evyrans know me as Phantom, so I will sign my letters as such. Any other name I use will be Kieran's. I can train him in the style of our warriors if you desire him to learn combat. I will give Akaelin no reason to refute his presence."
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Before she left, Ryssa gave a small half smile at Jettas offer. "If you can get him to give you a yes or no answer, I'll be thrilled," she said quietly. She felt a sense of peace as she descended down the stairs and out the Inn. She scanned the area and pulled her hood up around her face. If she was quiet, no one would notice her sneaking back into the palace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't until Akaelin really started to think that he noticed something. Where had Jan been during the whole Kieran go bye bye scene? The human was a bit small, but he shouldn't be impossible to find.
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Jetta was careful not to disturb Kieran's sleep as she pulled his shirt over his head, not even taking a glance at his bare chest. She locked the door behind her and descended downstairs. Abe immediately gravitated towards her to see what it was that she needed. All Evyrans were suck-ups to the warriors but since Jetta was now Rank One he was all over her. "Abe, I need you to get me some clothes," she said to him. "A shirt this size in a dark purple if possible, and perhaps a nice brown if not. I also would like a pair of adjustable leather pants since I don't have an exact measure."

"No prob, Phantom," Abe responded. "If ya don't mind me askin', who're they for?"

"You can't keep a secret to save your life, Abe," she said. "I'm not going to tell you something you might let slip out."

((gotta go for real now))
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Kieran had never been a deep sleeper. He was too used to the prospect of someone sneaking into his room in the middle of the night for a quick, free lay. But after the drugs Jetta had given him, the owls actions hadn't woken him at all. He didn't dream, he hadn't done so since he was a child, back when he still had hopes and dreams and opinions. He rolled over on to his side and wrapped his arms around his pillow, resting his head on a tiny little corner of space.
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:03 pm

"A pair of fingerless gloves - any practical color - would be nice too," Jetta continued. "Just not to heavy. Thin enough to handle a weapon with but thick enough to stand some wear."

Abe nodded. "But kin ya keep an eye on the place while Ah'm gone? Ah dun wan no one to be stealing the money when Ah'm out."

Jetta looked around the bottom floor tavern. There were only a couple people in a corner laughing drunkenly. "That should be manageable. I'll reimburse you for the clothing, so don't worry about the cost."

---------------------------------

"So Set's around then?" Nathifa asked the general. If he was then she would have to be careful about when she was alone. Nathifa wouldn't put it past the god to force himself on her.

"No," the cobra answered. "He went to go see Anubis. It was something about reinstating some sort of contract. Might be wounded when he comes back, Ammit doesn't like him. If you ask me, she's waiting for the day that he dies so the scale will reject him and she can eat his heart."
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:15 pm

'I think I just might like this Ammit person,' Akaelin commented. 'Perhaps one day we can sit around, have a nice cup of tea and chat about how we hate Set's existance,' he added jokingly.

He looked up towards the darkening sky, the waxing moon shining down on them from above. 'We should stop and make camp,' Akaelin said. 'It's getting late, and we've done a good bit of traveling already.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Kierans asleep right now, so you can do whatever you want. Skip ahead, or whatever. I dun care.))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:23 pm

The sun breaking over the horizon in the morning woke Kitai up as always. She had slept using the side of one of the hyenas as a pillow and tried to lay on some blankets rather than use them. Her pregnancy wasn't showing yet, but she was careful not to do anything that would hurt the baby such as sleeping on her back, stomach, or right side.

----------------------------

Jetta had simply sat back against the wall to fall into the very light - almost waking - sleep that Society warriors usually slept in. Abe had brought the clothes she requested, so now all there was to do was wait for Kieran to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Galvad

Galvad

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:27 pm

((really sorry I haven't been posting latly... I've usually been too tired after Marching or gone so... sorry! Can someone fill me in...? I know I ask that a lot lol but...))

Pm me and I'll tell you. Tis Akaelin by the way.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Unlike Kitai, Akaelin was able to sleep past the sunrise. He was on his back in wolf form, his paws tucked up against his chest and his hind legs dangling in the air. His right hind leg twitched, and he let out the occasional staccato whimper, indicating that he was dreaming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kierans body was used to waking up even before sunrise. Estes had always liked to put him to work early, and have him finish late. However, he continued to lay there with his eyes closed for a time. It was then that he noticed the soft feel of the blankets against his back. He bolted upright, his eyes wide in fright for a moment, as he considered the possibility that someone had fucked him in his sleep. Although he couldn't see how that would be possible. His eyes wondered over to Jetta, curious as to where he was at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Look Better with One Eye Closed   Things Look Better with One Eye Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Look Better with One Eye Closed
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemy of Faith :: Roleplay :: The Rebellion-
Jump to: