The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revelation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Krigon

Revelation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelation   Revelation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:01 pm

"Huh. I never thought of it that way." she drawled. "Good thing...they will be crushed, either way." she finished.

"Well, I know one thing. I need a nap after all of that...would you like a nightcap?" she asked, holding out her bottle generously.

Meanwhile, Death was passing Krigon as he feasted on a giant hunk of meat stuck on the end of his sword. Scuttering into the tree before she had a chance to get nauseous, she walked down the hallway of the strange tree where she was sure Yoko and Hel had disappeared into a few moments before. Never having been inside before, she was certainly intimidated by the decor. Hearing Diadal's maniacal laugh coming out of the room, she hurried forward. She wondered if she should have brought her horse inside, because it was rather like a large house, but she couldn't see herself being able to face this place alone. Then, she heard another voice.

"This is gonna hurt."

Oh no, she didn't want to witness something else terrible. But then again, she highly doubted that anyone would be around to help him, and the poor guy was obviously having a really bad night...in fact the longer it seemed to go on, the more she felt for him and wanted to cut him a break. But it was probably out of her hands.

She continued walking, and picked an empty room, allowing her horse inside. Not to her surprise, it plopped down on the floor, and she had to step over it to make her way to the small bed. Collapsing on it, she made plans to go visit her father in the underworld to acquire a scythe.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Revelation   Revelation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Yoko felt nauseated, violated, asphyxiated and a few other -ateds that he couldn’t describe. Hel had left him there on the library floor several minutes ago. He had tried to stand before, but the room had spun to the point where he had almost emptied the contents of the stomach. Not that there was much in there. So he just laid there, afraid of moving again. His head pounded fiercely, like someone had dug their nails into his skull and was ripping it apart to expose his brain. He wondered how he was even coming up with these macabre thoughts in the first place. But if Rabbit was gone, really gone, than he supposed it was worth it in the end. Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Revelation   Revelation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Kamira shook her head. "It's a lot harder to get around when I'm drunk since alcohol dulls the senses. If I hadn't drank so much human blood today that alcohol I had at the village back there probably would have impaired me quite a bit."

((whee shortpost))
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Revelation   Revelation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:48 pm

((Umm... Yoko's just gonna be lying on the ground, nausiated for the rest of the evening. So I'm pretty much out. Just let me know when you guys are done with your little Kamira/Diadal thingy. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Revelation   Revelation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:15 pm

((I don't know how much more we can really do))
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Revelation   Revelation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:18 pm

((Then I'm locking this. If you guys want to start a new thread or something, go ahead. I've been trying to make a few plans and I've only come up with a couple so far.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelation   Revelation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revelation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemy of Faith :: Roleplay :: Yggdrasil-
Jump to: