The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angstmaster Akaelin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

Angstmaster Akaelin Empty
PostSubject: Angstmaster Akaelin   Angstmaster Akaelin Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:28 pm

-----------------[Something takes a part of me]-----------------

Name: Akaelin

Race: Elain Wolf

Height: 5' 7''

*Hair Color: Blonde

*Eye Color: Silver

*Skin Color: Pale

-----------------[Something lost and never seen]-----------------

Personality: Akaelins personality can be best described in one word. Bitter. One could also consider him selfish, as he doesn't really care what happens to the Rebellion, so long as his family is safe. He has a reputation as being rude, arrogant, cruel (among other such things), which he has rightfully earned. Unless you're Nathifa, Mshai, Rukia, Kitai or Jetta, he doesn't give two shits about you, your past or your opinions. Hes an avaricious prick who won't take any sort of crap from anyone. Any threat to his position will result in death. Any attempts at treason will result in death. Heck if you just catch him on a bad day he might just decide to kill you. The only time he strays from his behavior, is when he's directing his attention to Nathifa. To her, he is nothing short of gentle and loving (even if they do have their arguments every now and then). She is the glue that holds him together, and without her he'd probably fall apart.

Dislikes: Set, annoying people, loud people, happy people, just people in general, needles, you, your face, your mom, tall people, your dog. Just anything you can think of really.

Sexual Orientation: Bi

-----------------[Every time I start to believe]-----------------

Illness's: None

Allergic Reactions: Peanuts

Fears: Death, needles

Trusts: Nathifa

Hopes and Dreams: His biggest hope is for Set to die. He'd rather be the one killing him, but he doesn't care as long as he's dead and gone forever. He'd also like to see Mshai beat Runi in something some day, be it a sport, chess, or anything.

-----------------[Something's raped and taken from me]-----------------

Relations:

Hatred
Angered
Annoyance
Aquainted
Friend
Trusted
Best Friend
Respect
Love
Crush
Passion
Mate
Family/Relative

Nathifa:[/b] You're the glue that holds me together. Why you love me, I'll never truly know, but I can't tell you how grateful I am for it. However I'm confused. I'm not quite sure if you really love me or just sex with me. I feel like I can't fully trust you anymore.

Yoko: You ruined my childhood. Nuff said.

Kitai: You've done a lot for me over the years. I respect your skills and opinions. You're one of the few I can actually say that I don't mind. I hate that you love my brother so much. Puts me in a bit of a situation, wanting to kill him and all.

Quill: I don't like you very much. Your personality pisses me off. You ride around on that damned monstrosity of a cat like you own everything you see. Why did you have to come back from the dead for a second fucking time? Stay dead next time. Seriously.

Derak: You talk to much. You except to receive respect from others on your first day. Chill out, man. You gotta work your way up the ladder. Until you learn to control your ego, don't talk to me.

Dodge: Eh.... you're okay. Tolerable. I don't consider you a friend yet though.

Rukia & Mshai: You're both a couple of crack babies, but you're still my crack babies. Mshai, please take after your mother and not me. Rukia...for the love of God please be nothing like your mother.

Set: Maggot. Vermin. I don't think it's possible for me to hate you any more than I already do. I would sell my soul just to be rid of you. When you die of your ego induced heart attack, I'm going to find the filthiest, A.I.D.S. infested hobo I can find to come and piss on your grave made out of shit. Then I'm gonna have a big sweaty lumberjack come, dig you up, and rape your corpse.

Runi: I have no idea how to think about you. I don't hate you, just your father. I know I don't act towards you the way Nathifa acts towards Rukia, and that's for two reasons. One, you have your father already, and two, you'd be a lot harder to fool than a 3 year old human.

-----------------[Life's kinda always been messing with me]-----------------

History: His mother was a prostitute who was constantly dating new guys every week, and she went through about three husbands every two years. Danica hadn't stuck with Akaelins father - Nicias - after Akaelin had been born. She was an okay parent. She cared about the safety of her two children, she just didn't really know how to go about it. Rhin and Yoko used to get into all kinds of trouble. Stealing things, playing jokes on Sai, giving their uncle a headache. Their uncle had been sort of like the constant parental figure in their lives. Trying to teach them right from wrong and whatnot. He was Akaelins replacement father.

Akaelin started out as a spy for both the League of Lycaon, and the Rebellion, but then swayed back towards the Rebellion.

He became mated to a woman named Aegle, who died giving birth to their two children, one of whom also died that night. The loss of the two drove him off the edge, and he succumbed to what is known as the Vieras. A kind of madness restricted to the Elain. After taking the lives of 37 humans in Macedon, he overcame the madness. However, the Society had sent out their rank 47, Clarisse to dispose of him. She failed in her attempt, and Akaelin and Birch spared her life. She followed Akaelin around - against his knowing - intent on protecting him.

After 47 had failed, the Society sent out rank 10 for another shot. Clarisse fought against rank 10, and awakened to protect Akaelin. After someone else had died because of him, Akaelin tried to kill himself by eating sweet pea. However, his attempts were thwarted by Jetta, who gave him some Clarisse's blood, giving him the silver eyes, and some of the powers of the Society.

He's very protective of his mate and children. Though if Nathifa ever got in any sort of trouble, there'd be no way in hell he could bail her out, since - if a goddess can't handle something - a mortal definitely wouldn't be able to. Now as the new Alpha of the rebellion, he leads with a much sterner force than Sai had. He's determined to keep the pack under control and not loose his mind like his cousin.

-----------------[Can't they chill and let me be free?]-----------------

Sanity Level: 10/10
Intelligence Level: 9/10
Wits in a Battle: 10/10
Fighting Experience: 9/10
Killing Experience: 9/10
Hunting: 9/10
Fishing: 2/10
Aggression Level: 8/10
Speed Level: 10/10
Strength Level: 7/10
Hygiene Level: 8/10
Kindness Level: 4/10 (10/10 only for Nathifa)
Curiosity Level: 4/10
Humor Level: 4/10
Flirting Experience:5/10 (he doesn't need to flirt to get what he wants :3)

-----------------[Can't I take away all this pain?]-----------------

Theme Song:

Night of the Hunter: by 30 Seconds to Mars

I was born of the womb of a poisonous spell
Beaten and broken and chased from the lair
But I rise up above it, high up above it and see
I was hung from the tree made of tongues of the weak
The branches were bones of liars and thieves
Rise up above it, high up above and see

Pray to your god, open your heart
Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark
Cover your eyes, the devil inside