The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxlissy504xxx

I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance} Empty
PostSubject: I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance}   I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Ike walked alone along the road, staring at the ground. It had been about three weeks since he left his mother's home; he still felt the pangs of loneliness. He whimpered. When had been lonesome at his house, Katherine had been there to console him. Now he was all alone. It was a strange feeling... suddenly he snapped his head up, standing in place.
"What the heck am I thinking?? I left home to actually do something, and I can't get over being alone?! In life, that's how it is! I knew I couldn't be with mother for the rest of my days: I have to grow up, and become a real man!"
To anyone looking on at him, he seemed like a crazy man, standing in the middle of a dirt road, fist raised, screaming to no one. He smiled to himself. Reminding himself of his mission always invigorated him. If he could just bring a little honor to his mother, his life would have been worth-while... he shook his body, and continued to walk. He felt like he was floating, he was so pleased. The 24 year old had been doing fairly well these past few weeks, considering that he had never lived without his mother before, let alone without anyone. The first couple days had been excruciating to him: he almost cried his eyes out multiple times. The thought of honor keep him going. Ike really was a bit simple minded, only able to focus on one thing at a time. But that was also a good thing to some.

He walked a few minutes, letting the sun beat down on him. Still smiling, he looked about him. He was completely alone on a dirt road. There was no sign of life anywhere, except a small forest to his left. It looked empty of humanoid life. Putting a finger to his lips, he decided to take a look at his map. It had been awhile since he took a gander at it anyway, and he was bit disoriented. He had a shoulder bag; it was the only thing he had managed to keep. Being so nice, he had actually given everything else he brought with him (his money, his watch, and his clothes) to a man in the first town he visited. The man had told him he was homeless, poor, and hungry. Of course he gave those things without a thought. Thankfully, Ike could not have known that the man was a rich merchant, only looking to scam some poor suckers. So he sifted things about throughout the bag, searching but not finding a map of any sort. Wha... oh wait.... did I lose it??! How...when? He grabbed at his hair, then sat on the ground, and proceeded to pull everything out of his bag.

Everything laid out. No sign of a map. The only things that were on the ground beside him were medical instruments he had taken with him. Facing the reality, he fought backt the tears.
"Now's not the time to cry!! I mean, I'm on a road. It has to lead somewhere, right? I'll just follow it and find some people. Yeah!"
He jumped up, only to go back down to gather his things again. He faced the way he had been traveling. Even though he had no money, no map, and no idea where he was, Ike refused to let it get to him. Almost beginning to walk away, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Looking towards it, he noticed a bunny hop out of the woods. His eyes just then; if they could have sparkled, then they would have. He crept up to it. Softly he whispered,
"Hey there, little bunny. Come here..."
At times like this, it's always good to have a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance}   I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Change.

That rippling difference from one thing to the next. The growth of a flower. New life. A new direction. So often was change an occurance in ones daily life that it was just as often over looked, passing by and waving feebly, crying out 'I'm here'. The eyes of the mind were so frequently closed, as people shut themselves off to the world that they belonged in. They had no interest in this change that they overlooked. They had no desire to better themselves. Life was not predictable like the rising and setting of the sun. It was a fierce hurricane that knocked you down with its blistering winds and blinding rain. Merciless, it didn't care even if you couldn't get back up. It just came at you with more force than before.

The world was changing now, and Akaelin easily saw that. The colors seemed duller, the days shorter, and every breath was a blessing in disguise. The sun beat down, warm on his soft white fur and he felt a rare moment of peace and contentment. Since he had been a puppy, he had always been aware that every day could be his last, but now he was more concious of each and every second that came and went, gracing him with their presence, calling out 'I'm here'.

It was why they couldn't waste any more time sitting in Inns and chatting with old friends. Action needed to be taken before it was too late, and the wolf cursed the fact that so few seemed to see it. Wasting time, was the only way to put it. But what was he doing now? Hunting of course. Was that wasting time? Not in his eyes. He could never think when he was hungry, so a quick meal was most certainly in order.

A breeze stirred that ruffled his fur in a rather delightful manner and he smiled inwardly. Minus one puppy. Two scents drifted towards him, both of a familiar kind. One was that of a rabbit, the second a human. Of course it wouldn't be a problem. The human would simply take him for a wild animal, perhaps even flee from the white and silver arctic. His inward smile turned into a laugh. It seems a woman just got raped. Oh my, how insensitive of him to think of rape and dead puppies, but Akaelin was nothing but insensitive. And arrogant, finicky, sometimes cruel when he really felt like it.

He lowered himself to the ground, slinking through the bushes towards his next meal, the rabbit. Not the human. Though he wasn't above cannibalisim, most certainly not. Hunting had always been hard for him in the summer months, with his white fur. In the winter, however, he was deadly. Simply put. Ambushing his specialty, there was never an animal or foe that could escape him in the snowy season, for he blended right in with his enviroment. The snow also provided silence, and his lithe, agile form only aided him further.

"Hey there, little bunny. Come here..."

The voice up ahead was...well...annoying, but that came as no surprise to the rebellion leader. He found most things and people to be nothing more than little bugs splattered across the window of his life. For a small nanosecond of a moment, he almost mistook the figure to be Yoko. The shaggy blonde hair and innocent aura was quite familiar, and if the eyes hadn't been different, Akaelin would've ripped his mans throat out without a second thought. But the voice wasn't quite as airy as his brothers, so they simply could not be one in the same. Perhaps they were somehow related? A cousin maybe? It was quite possible.

Lowering himself even further, the wolf sprang out of the bushes and snatched up the rabbit, snapping its neck in his firm, powerful jaws. His light silver gaze lingered on the human as he evaluated him. As he stared, he started to notice very many differences that seperated this man from Yoko. The shape of the nose, the chin and the eyes. The only thing really that they had in common was the hair style and innocence. At least that was how Akaelin saw it. The man had his things scattered about him awkwardly as if he had been digging around in his bag, searching for something that appeared to be lost.

Whatever.

It was never in Akaelins nature to help out a stranger, and he sure as hell wasn't going to start now. Whether or not the man could fend for himself, he didn't really care. He could count on one hand the number of people whos wellbeing he was actually concerned for. This human, with his tear rimmed eyes and frightened demeanor, was certainly not one of them.

((Dude! *looks up at post* Where the hell did that come from?! o0))
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
xxxlissy504xxx

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance}   I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Well, that certainly was a distraction. Ike had almost made it to the rabbit, who had been chewing some blades of grass in it's cute little paws. His hand had been held out, inches away from actually touching it when a white blur flew past his face. With the blur went the rabbit, and hearing a sickening crunch he flinched. Looking towards this new figure, he found himself staring at what seemed to be a...large white wolf?? The rabbit hung from it's mouth. That wolf....It ate the bunny!!! Ahh, poor bunny!! His mouth fell open, surprise evident on his childish face. Unlike an adult, who would have known striking up a conversation with a ferocious wolf is not the smartest thing in the world to do, Ike began to speak with the new appearance.
"W-well, um hello there Mr. Wolf. I didn't even notice you! You must be a very good hunter! But why did you have to kill the poor little thing...although I suppose you need to eat too."
A warm smile came to his face as he stared upon it, and a laugh sprouted from his lungs. Very stupid indeed. Suddenly, he noticed he still had his instruments spread about. Blushing, he bent down to pick them up. However, he continued to talk.

"I know, meat is tasty. I like it!"
Picking his stuff up he looked at the animal. A thoughtful look showed on his features.
"I wonder, Mr. Wolf, can you understand me? I know how intelligent wolves can be, but I still don't know if you get what I'm saying. And you look a bit different from other wolves I've seen. So...pure and white."
The longer he stared at this wolf, the more he became fascinated. Wonderment played across his face even more as he finished gathering his things, putting the bag back on his shoulder. It was still eating. Abruptly the urge to hug this animal came to him. It was crazy, yes, but Ike still thought it.

At his home, there had been an assortment of different creatures that inhabited the woods that surrounded he and his mother. Wolves were among those; many in fact. Ike had managed to befriend some. Instead of hunting, sometimes he could get the wolves to get meat for him. They were about the smartest animals of the forest, or so he thought. But those had been pitch black and tree brown ones. Never before had he seen a snow white wolf like this.
Although he didn't like the fact the bunny had to die, understanding the circle of life is one of the fundamental things to surviving in the woods, not to mention the entire world. Too bad Ike still had to learn how humans survived: he lived by an out-dated code, one where life was fair. He was too naive to the real world, even still.

Stepping towards the huge beast, he continued his smile.
"Um, well if you can understand me....do you think I could pet you? Or at least get closer? I know you're eating and everything, but...wow, your so interesting!"
He couldn't help but feel a bit silly, talking to an animal like this. Little did he know there was actually a consciousness behind it's eyes.

{Wow that was a good post! Now I feel like mine aren't gonna be good enough...}
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance}   I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:37 pm

((Akaeln approves. XD

Akaelin: That's right. Give my ego a good stroke.

I'll have to reply Saturday night. Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance}   I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Intelligence.

A kind of wisdom that consumed the minds of the older and gave itself to the younger, directing them, pushing them in the path's they had wanted to take or ones they had never seen coming. Through years it both guided lives, and saved them. But with a quick slap from fate, it could just as easily destroy you, breaking you down until there was nothing left of you but something that could only be considered what once was - or perhaps something that really never was.

At times, intelligence could be easily spotted, dancing behind the eyes of those individuals careful enough to reveal it. However, the eyes of many danced quite a different dance - one of stupidity and ignorance. Those colored orbs set back in every single skull showed more than just the window to the soul. They were the window to the mind, and to the heart. They showed a persons past, and their presence. Occasionally, if you looked closely, more with your minds eye than your natural one, you could even see their future.

Within the eyes of this human, Akaelin did not see the future. He did not see the present. However, these eyes seemed to lack the pain that came with a dark, hidden past. Abuse, neglect, starvation. These things this human seemed to know not. But Akaelin did, oh my yes. He had given up all but two of his teenage years to care for his mother and brother, neglecting to take time for himself. Perhaps it was this self-neglect that had led him to be the bitter, angry person that he was today. He had abandoned his home, his lifestyle, his pseudo father, all for their sake. Had he honestly cared? Yes, at first. Even though his mother had been a prostitute, boning men at late hours of the night. Even though Yoko could always be found crashing on the couch, the effects of a nice little smoke of Tina, or some drinking binge. He had had the heart to care about their wellbeing.

But then it had become too much for him. Overwhelming pressure forced him to grow up unnaturally fast, and here he was; the leader of the Rebellion. It was strange that the name had stuck, even though they were no longer rebelling against anything.

Akaelin studied this man now, with a calculating gaze far too intelligent for a normal wolf. While he very much enjoyed the ego stroke, the human was a bit foolish for trying to communicate with what he thought to be a wild animal. The arctic dropped the rabbit at his paws, looking up at the human with an almost smug grin. He raised his head pridefully, then shifted to his more human form. It was a swift change that lasted less than a second, sort of like a wisp of smoke. His smug smile remained, the rabbit almost forgotten.

"You're rather lucky I have human intelligence," he said suggestively. "Otherwise, I just might've decided that you were a better meal."

((Sorry this isn't much longer. >.< I've been busy with work and other junk. TT^TT))
Back to top Go down
xxxlissy504xxx

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance}   I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Just standing so close to the beast made him excited. But then it changed into a humany form! He just stood there, dumbfounded. His brain couldn't process what had happened for a moment. Ike fell to the ground, stunned.
"W-wh...," he stuttered.
Thoughts whirled by in his head, one after another. It was so fast that it hurt a little. Sitting while his head spun, he thought about his life at home. Nothing like this had ever happen. He had met wolves. He had met people. But he had never met a wolf-person before. Defiantly not. Head in hand, he finally calmed down a bit. The first thing to pop out of his mouth was, of course, something childish.
"Oh my God!"
He stood up quickly.
"That had to be the coolest thing that I've ever seen in my life! How did you do that? Was it a magic trick?? "
He was waving his arms around crazily. He seemed to be in a frenzy now.

Ike's happiness was fairly high now. His eye's were even beginning to water. Stopping all this was the guy's comment.
"Umm, what does that mean?"
He smiled.
"Why would you eat me? I'm sure that I don't taste very good. Not like the dead Mr. Bunny. Or Miss Bunny. I didn't really get a good look at it before you, well you know."
Good mood officially back in place. Did it ever really disappear? Nope.

His arms still moving around, he brought them together in front of him, palms held out to the stranger. Almost like he wanted a hug.
"Wow, wow! This is so exciting! Forgive me if I seem a bit weird, but... Hey! My name is Ike Gir Gilgemesh by the way. Nice to meet you, Mr. Magician!"
Now he held out a hand, for a handshake.
"So..." he blushed,
"Do you mind if I still pet you?"

{ugh sorry it's so fricking short. my brain is dead. soooo.... is he nakey? cause a wolf wouldn't have clothes, right?}
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance}   I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:32 pm

((Pfft! No. Akaelin wears clothes. He wouldn't be caught dead naked in front of anyone (besides Nathifa) :3 I'll try and have a reply up by tonight.))
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance}   I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:52 pm

((Due to the fact that I'm lazy (and the fact that Ike is more than capable of a good rp post), I'm just going to close this and Ike will now be a part of the Rebellion.

Ike, feel free to pop in in the Nuclear Arms thread. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance}   I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Here Bitches!! {Acceptance}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemy of Faith :: Roleplay :: The Rebellion-
Jump to: