The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxlissy504xxx

Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile Empty
PostSubject: Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile   Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 am

-----------------[Lean on me, when you're not strong]-----------------

Name: Ike Gir Gilgemesh

Race: Human

Height: 6'5"

*Hair Color: Blond

*Eye Color: Ice blue

*Skin Color: Um, pale?

Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile 066
{Just so you know, I don't own this pic. It's courtesy of photobucket, blackknight's submission.}

-----------------[And I'll be your friend]-----------------

Personality: Ike, or Gir as he likes to be called, could be considered at very...cuddly person. Very flowery, if you know what I'm aiming. Even though he is already 24, he tends to act like a child. What this entails is that he likes to cling to people, especially those who show him kindness. And I mean really cling. Like hold on to them as if his life depended on it. He just likes everyone he meets, sometimes a bit too much...
He also is childish in the fact that he will whine and bitch if he doesn't get his way. He's a bit of a diva. This is because Ike is so used to getting his own way with everything. However, most of the time, he is a very happy guy. That's one of the only times when you will see him moping about. No matter what comes his way, he basically goes with the flow. His childish ways tend to get him into trouble a lot, but he never loses his positive outlook on life. Every set back just drives him onward, adding to his firm belief that life is precious, the good and the bad moments. Anytime you look at him, he usually has a big smile on his face.

Ike is also a very kind, caring person. Helping is one of the things he likes to do the most! That's why he's so able at healing, which his mother taught him. To heal is always to help. When he accidentally hurts a person's feelings, he'll become so down-cast you can literally see a child before you. This is the only other time when he is sad. Some might say that makes him a one-note kind of man, but he doesn't mind. He likes to be kind. If anyone needs anything that he can give, he is most willing. Used to being relied on for things, it doesn't bother him. Just ask, and he'll do everything in his power. Most times to an extreme extent. Being such a child, he doesn't know the meaning of self-control. And this pertains to more than just his helpfulness. If he has something to say, he usually says it without thinking, also just like a kid would. When it comes to love, however, he totally is driven. When he likes someone, even if they don't swing that way, he'll go for them. And he's a bit naughty(if you know what I'm hinting at), which might surprise someone seeing how he usually is so kind and bubbly.

Likes: People, animals, his mom(momma's boy), helping others, and strawberries! Also, he is a masochist. If you don't know what that means, he gets turned on by pain!! Who would have guessed?

Dislikes: Weapons, any kind of strife, malice, and unintentionally hurting others.

Sexual Orientation: Sorry ladies, I like me the boys!

-----------------[I'll help you carry on]-----------------

Illness's: It's not really an illness, but he has dyslexia.

Allergic Reactions: No peas, please!

Fears: He always fears he won't be able to save someone brought to him.

Trusts: He doesn't really know anyone yet!

Hopes and Dreams: To become the greatest healer of all time, and bring his mother gratification.

-----------------[For it won't be long]-----------------

Relations:

Hatred
Angered
Annoyance
Aquainted
Friend
Trusted
Best Friend
Respect
Love
Crush
Passion
Mate
Family/Relative

Still don't know anyone!

-----------------[Till I'm gonna need]-----------------

History: Born in bowels of a certain unmentionable city, Ike's first few years of life were nothing to be proud of. His mother, Katherine, was left alone with him. The father had run off as soon as he had heard that Katherine was pregnant. It hurt her so much, she never even told Ike his name and gave them both her maiden name. Life was hard, as that place was a teeming pool of vile, evil humans. They fell pray to the many schemes people set up for honest folk like them. Usually, thier very lives would be threatened. His mother, for a reason unknown to him at the time, had an amazing ability to heal the wounded, and that is how they got by in those violent times. Word spread of her powers, and how she was actually a good person. From all over the city(it was pretty big) people came to Katherine to be helped. In seven years, she made enough money to pay off all the swindlers who had tricked them with just the right amount left over to move from there forever. During those seven years, Ike watched his mother, how strong she was. And he knew he wanted to be like her. But in the back of his mind, he always wondered how she was so amazingly talented, since from what he knew she had not finished school.

From the stank of the city they moved to the peaceful tranquility of the a huge forest, miles away from that dark place. It was a great change. Katherine changed as well, losing the worry lines on her face, surprising Ike with how pretty she really was. Even during the hard times, Katherine tried to do everything she could for her little boy, and spoiled him rotten. Katherine was a clingy mother, always looking to her beloved son for comfort and companionship. She hugged him a lot, probably leading to his clinging obsession. However, she was useless at cooking and household things such as that, leaving it to him. Katherine also left the hunting and fishing to him, since she couldn't manage that either. He enjoyed it, since it led to his love of animals and helped out his mother. Really, he is a big momma's boy. And even thought they moved, people from all over came to her for healing which others had said was impossible. But she always saved the day. The year after moving, Ike became even more curious, and finally couldn't stand it any longer. On his 8th birthday, he flat out asked his mother how she knew so much. She looked at him, sighed, and told him to sit on her knee(he usually did that when they talked anyhow). Her story went as such: she actually came from a well-respected family, who had been known for generations for their ability to pass on their secret art of healing techniques. Having been taught at his age the secrets, the fact that she was already quite good was no real surprise. Seeing as her family was important, she had an arranged marriage set in place for her 18th birthday. But then, she met his father, who had been a traveling salesman passing by the town she lived in. It was love at first sight for her, but because her family would never have approved she ran away with him to that city. She expected them to live together forever from that point on. Never did she expect to become ripe with child, scaring that coward away. The way she told this story, it was long and exciting, capturing all of Ike's attention. At the end, he begged her to teach him the art of healing, so he could help people like she did. By this time in his life, he had a bit of a mother-complex. He also felt in his heart he had to make up to her for scaring away his father. Ike thought it was his fault he ran away, but he never told his mother that. Well, she was simply overjoyed! She promised to teach him, and true to her word the next day they began to train. It was hard, long work, but he worked dutifully, and by the age of 19, he was as good as his mother. Now people came not just to her, but to him for healing. A few years passed, and he remained with his mother. But he knew the time was coming that he would have to venture out on his own and make the family name a proud one once more. So that's what he's done now, and he hopes his dreams with be fulfilled.

Just a side note: he was already gay by the time he left home. His mother treated him just as she would have a friend that was a woman. Katherine even dressed him up as girl when he was really little! So it's no wonder that he turned out that way. And he doesn't realize that everyone's life wasn't like that, so he can't understand why everyone doesn't like boys. Also, even though he would never would hurt anyone, people who hurt him he likes a lot. Well, he loves the pain(in bed). This may be product of his hard first years of life, or just an ironic occurrence.

-----------------[Somebody to lean on]-----------------

Sanity Level: 8/10
Intelligence Level: 8/10
Wits in a Battle: 1/10
Fighting Experience: 0/10
Killing Experience: 0/10
Hunting: 3/10
Fishing: 7/10
Aggression Level: 2/10
Speed Level: 6/10
Strength Level: 4/10
Hygiene Level: 10/10
Kindness Level: 10/10
Curiosity Level: 9/10
Humor Level: 8/10
Flirting Experience:10/10 (oh yeah baby!)

-----------------[We all need somebody to le~an on!]-----------------

Theme Song: Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you don't let show

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me

So just call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'd understand
We all need somebody to lean on

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Lean on me...

Lean On Me by Bill Withers

Voice: Tamaki Suou from Ouran High School Host Club
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile   Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Oh my god. Ike looks JUST. LIKE. YOKO.

Vane's gonna be happeh!!! :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile   Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:05 pm

lolz, another Fai!
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile   Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ike Gir Gilgemesh's profile
Page 1 of 1