The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Important Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

The Important Stuff Empty
PostSubject: The Important Stuff   The Important Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Okay, about every week someone asks me what happened. Usually, nothing happens. >.<

From now on, if anything IMPORTANT happens, either Akaelin or Yoko will post it here. XD If you've been gone for awhile, check this board, and if anything important has happened, you'll get your recap. If you're still confused, THEN you can pm me asking what happened. M'kay? M'kay.

LAST UPDATED:

11/28/09

Last edited by Akaelin on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: The Important Stuff   The Important Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Alright....... my creator is watching Family Guy right now and doesn't feel like updating this, so I'm going to. What? I don't exist and thusforth can't be typing this? BLASPHEMY!! >8(

1. A bunch of Ministry people joined. There's like...seven of them and they're all a bunch of freaks if you ask me.
2. Ares' old mentor joined us. God what the hell was his name? Umm.... I'm just going to call him Barry. Fuck if I know.
3. That jackal wolf guy Relan almost got sacrificed (because Kanten is a bunch of retarded losers) until we showed up. Didn't get as many forces as we would've liked but...ehh...
4. Heading off to Nara now. Personally, I think it's a giant trap and we're all going to die, but Kitai doesn't seem to believe me.

Eh, I think that's it. At least that's all the crap I care to remember at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: The Important Stuff   The Important Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Another update. Once again, the creator is distracted, this time by The Green Mile. At least her taste in entertainment has improved. Green Mile is pretty good.

1. Hel's apparently getting really super pissed at Yoko. Like that's anything new.
2. We're gonna stay in the underground tunnels beneath.......some place. I forget what it's called.
3. We're still not at Nara yet. >.<
4. The other group is about to reach Saboro and do a little investigating within its military division.
5. I'M FINALLY GETTING LAID!!!!! ^o^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Important Stuff   The Important Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Important Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemy of Faith :: Handbook :: The three R's-
Jump to: