The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new plot and various character changes (so we can keep this straight)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

The new plot and various character changes (so we can keep this straight) Empty
PostSubject: The new plot and various character changes (so we can keep this straight)   The new plot and various character changes (so we can keep this straight) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm

I'll leave the plot typing up to you Akae. You're better with the details XD

Quill is dead. She is not coming back. Ever. Period. Don't let me go back on this.

Birch is all emo about the fact that Quill's dead. When he's breaking the fourth wall he's also sad about how she's never coming back. No zombie wife for you, Birch

Kitai has two lovely twinny children - Selma and Colton. She is happy that Yoko's alive

Nathifa is still trying to deal with her angsty love. Sexy time helps

Mshai is a bit older. He's starting to discover his demigod powers a bit more

Set is dead. Also forever. No one is sad

Arakil is still alive. He's glad Quill's dead. He is helping Kitai take care of the babies.

Kamira is still alive and still blind, but retains some of the things that she learned as a horseman. She doesn't really care about anything right now

Jetta - also still alive. She tends not to use any of her Society powers, as every time she does she grows closer to awakening for good

Siva - still alive, still kickin', and as cheerful as ever despite the calamity that nearly ended the world.
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

The new plot and various character changes (so we can keep this straight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new plot and various character changes (so we can keep this straight)   The new plot and various character changes (so we can keep this straight) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:43 pm

I don't feel like typing shit right now. :I

Akaelin is still an angsty bastard.

Wren, Sai, and Syn are deady dead dead.

Aracelli is off doing the creep somewhere.

Yoko is alive. Much hated by people. Takin' care o' dem chilluns.

Kieran. Also alive. :I Does whatever thy fook Jetta tells him to do. Siva helps him talk more though. :U

Sayne. Little bummed that his partner in crime is dead, but he's not really moody over it.

Vane. Still in the closet. :Y

Everyone else: Is either dead, or not important enough for me to give a fook just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com

The new plot and various character changes (so we can keep this straight)
Page 1 of 1