The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kieran's Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

Kieran's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Kieran's Profile   Kieran's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:22 am

-----------------[The question asked in order]-----------------

Name: Kieran

Race: Hybrid (Tiger/Lion)

Height: 6’3’’

*Hair Color: Dark brown

*Eye Color: Light blue shot through with silver

*Skin Color: Tan (I picture Prince Caspian without the clef chin, because he is one fine piece of man meat. *squeals*)

-----------------[To save her life or take it]-----------------

Personality: Very quiet and reserved, he’s usually seen keeping to himself. He never voices his opinions and is constantly tensed. He has very low opinions of himself, and feels that he'll never be good for anything other than prostitution. He lacks the drive and motivation for most things, going through life as if on novicane.

Dislikes: Himself, being a whore, Estes, Fiyaro

Sexual Orientation: He’s actually straight, but due to his past… ‘profession’ he’ll screw either gender.

-----------------[The answer no, to avoid death]-----------------

Illness's: Other than an abnormally low amount of self confidence, none

Allergic Reactions: None

Fears: Going back to Akribos

Trusts: None

Hopes and Dreams: To go back and time and stop Estes from ever selling him into prostitution. But we all know that’s not going to happen.

-----------------[The answer yes would make it]-----------------

Relations:

Hatred
Angered
Annoyance
Aquainted
Friend
Trusted
Best Friend
Respect
Love
Crush
Passion
Mate
Family/Relative

Jan: Umm…thanks for taking me in I guess
Kitai: I know exactly how you feel. Though I don’t really talk much, if you ever need someone to listen to you, I’m always around.
Ryssa: My sister, my only friend. You’re the only person I miss. Even though all your attempts to help me blew up in my face, I appreciate your concern. I hope you are well.
Estes: Bastard. I loathe to call you family.
Jetta: I appreciate everything you've done for me...but my opinion towards you really doesn't go beyond that. I hardly know you.
Siva: In a sense, you remind me just a little bit of Ryssa. Though you have a habit of asking me to do things I don't want to do, I don't mind you so much.

-----------------[Do you believe in God?]-----------------

History: He had been sold into slavery and his virginity auctioned off to the highest bidder at the age of eight. Sick, yes, but there were a lot of sick people in Akribos. Worse yet, he had then been passed around to the other top bidders like a bitch in heat. He would never forget his uncles words before the start of that auction.

'Who wants to break in the new whore?'

Over time his shame and humility had almost completely disappeared to the point where he didn't care that he was a whore. Almost. The women had never been too bad. A little rough, but all they had wanted was a quick lay. Though he had had many attempts on his life by a husband if he accidentally got any of the women pregnant. They always had to sign a paper stating that it was a possibility, but they never thought that it would actually happen. He never knew what happened to most of the children when it did. Some of them were dropped off on the brothels door shortly after their birth. Kieran knew that happened to those ones. They were always thrown into the fire pit. Their cries still haunted him to this day.

Half the time, the men were either looking for sex, or something to beat on because of some unfortunate life incident. Even though women weren't equal to men in Akribos, to strike or kill a woman was illegal. To strike or kill a whore, though, was perfectly fine as long as compensation was paid for their damage. Kierans uncle had loved him as a whore, because he healed completely in a matter of days and for what ever reason didn't scar. So whenever someone did get a little rough, he was never out of commission for long. Still, if Kieran let someone get rough, his uncle took it as they were displeased, and nine times out of ten he was beaten afterwards. If Kieran resisted, then the customer was obviously displeased and he was beaten even more. No matter what he did, Kieran could never win.

Until at the age of 20, he was kidnapped by a S.P.A.C. Night Surgeon by the name of Jan Gautier. He had remembered Jan when the human had come during a slight yellow jack epidemic that was quickly thwarted. After a couple years, Jan eventually bought him off of S.P.A.C., and Kieran used to reside with him until the town was destroyed.

After a series of events, Jetta came to own him and inducted him into the Society as rank 51. He feels very timid about the whole thing, though appreciates her efforts though he may not act like it. Despite the fact, he doesn't think himself cut out for the Society, or fighting in general.

-----------------[Written on the bullet]-----------------

Sanity Level: 10/10
Intelligence Level: 6/10 (never had a formal education)
Wits in a Battle: 2/10
Fighting Experience: 1/10
Killing Experience: 0/10
Hunting: 5/10
Fishing: 5/10
Aggression Level: 2/10
Speed Level: 7/10
Strength Level: 5/10
Hygiene Level: 10/10
Kindness Level: 8/10
Curiosity Level: 7/10
Humor Level: 6/10
Flirting Experience:1,000,000/10

-----------------[Say yes to pull the trigger]-----------------

Theme Song: Imperfection by Skillet

You're worth so much
It'll never be enough to see what you have to give
How beautiful you are
Yet seem so far from everything you're wanting to be
Wanted to be

Tears falling down again
Tears falling down

Chorus:
You fall to your knees
You beg, you plead
Can i be somebody else for all the times i hate myself?
Your failures devour your heart in every hour
You're drowning in your imperfection

You mean so much
That heaven would touch the face of humankind for you
How special you are
Revel in your day
You're fearfully and wonderfully made
Wonderfully made

Tears fall down again
Come let the healing begin

Chorus:
You fall to your knees
You beg, you plead

You're worth so much
So easily crushed
Wanna be like everyone else
No one escapes
Every breath we take dealing with our own skeletons
Skeletons

Chorus:
You fall to your knees
You beg, you plead

Won't you believe it?
Won't you believe it?
All the things I see in you
You're not the only one, you're not the only one drowning in imperfection.

Voice: Caspian from Prince Caspian
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com

Kieran's Profile
Page 1 of 1