The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathifa's Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

Nathifa's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Nathifa's Profile   Nathifa's Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:28 pm

-----------------[And there will be heartaches and pains, yes it will]-----------------

Name: Nathifa, formerly Clarisse

Race: formerly a Society werehyena/Aravos, now a goddess in the Egyptian Pantheon

Height: 5'4"

*Hair Color: Coppery-brown

*Eye Color: Gold

*Skin Color: slightly dark, kinda mocha color

-----------------[But through it all, we will remain]-----------------

Personality: Nathifa is usually a caring person, but has her angry moments. She loves Akaelin, Runi, and Mshai with all of her being and is willing to do anything to help bring peace to the rebellion.

Likes: Akaelin, Runi, Mshai, sand, warmth, sunny days, fruit

Dislikes: death, fear, When Akaelin feels like he doesn't deserve her

Sexual Orientation: Straight

-----------------[In this life, we all know]-----------------

Illness's: None

Allergic Reactions: None

Fears: Losing Akaelin or any one of her kids, hopelessness

Trusts: Akaelin, Runi, Set, Kitai

Hopes and Dreams: To clear her mate's bad reputation among the Elain, find peace within herself, find some way to convince Akaelin that he deserves her a lot more than she deserves him.

-----------------[Friends may come, and they may go]-----------------

Relations:

Hatred
Angered
Annoyance
Aquainted
Friend
Trusted
Best Friend
Respect
Love
Crush
Passion
Mate
Family/Relative

Akaelin: You are my life now, both figuratively and literally. I don't know what I would do without you. You feel like you don't deserve me, but in truth I'm not good enough for you.
Runi and Mshai (Rukia too, but I'm too lazy to do the same colors again): Even though only two of you carries Akaelin's blood, I love all three of you equally. I would rather die first then see any you perish. I don't regret my descision to have Runi, even though it was a decision that caused both me and my mate pain.
Set: I know that you are a leader that deserves to have his subjects follow you as completely as they do, but I feel that your own personal feelings can get in the way of good judgment. Despite what you may think, I love Runi because he's my child, not because he's yours.
Jetta: I will be eternally grateful for the training I received under you that once allowed me to run Akaelin to safety. You are a good leader for the Society and will lead it down a better path. I would do any favor for you and would like to just spend more time in your company
Derak: You not only defied the Alpha male, but then defied the Alpha female. That doesn't exactly put you in my good books. You're pretty arrogant for a human that can't do anything.

-----------------[Through the years I know]-----------------

History: Nathifa first appeared as Clarisse, the bottom rank (Rank 50) within the Society. She was sent after Akaelin after he killed a good number of humans, but was overpowered by him and Birch. She followed them around afterwards, knowing that she could hardly go back to the Society without a head. Somewhere along the way she developed feelings for the wolf and carried him to safety when he was attacked by a bear of the Sanctuary. Unfortunately, a higher-ranked warrior was sent after Akaelin while they were running and quickly gave Clarisse a fatal wound. Desperate to save Akaelin at any cost, Clarisse became an Aravos and lost control of herself. She managed to kill their pursuer, but had lost control and was ready to turn on the wolf. Jetta arrived in time however and killed her.
After the Egyptian pantheon lost Bastet and Sekhmet, they took her soul and made her into a goddess, giving her the new name Nathifa. She and Akaelin became mates. After the big battle, Set agreed to lasting peace under one condition: that the goddess agree to bear his child. Nathifa consented after she had Mshai with Akaelin. Runi, her child with Set, took his banished father's place as the god of chaos and destruction.

-----------------[Love so beautiful and divine]-----------------

Sanity Level: 10/10
Intelligence Level: 7/10
Wits in a Battle: 8/10
Fighting Experience: 9/10
Killing Experience: 9/10
Hunting: 9/10
Fishing: 5/10
Aggression Level: 6/10
Speed Level: 10/10
Strength Level: 10/10
Hygiene Level: 10/10
Kindness Level: 7/10
Curiosity Level: 6/10
Humor Level: 6/10
Flirting Experience: In Bed Experience 10/10

-----------------[And I'll stay with you]-----------------

Theme Song: Stay With You by john Legend
We've been together for a while now
We're growing stronger everyday now
It feels so good and there's no doubt
I will stay with you as each morning brings sunrise
And the flowers bloom in springtime
On my love you can rely
And I'll stay with you

Oh I'll stay with you through the ups and the downs
Oh I'll stay with you when no one else is around
And when the dark clouds arrive
I will stay by your side
I know we'll be alright
I will stay with you

Though relationships can get old
They have the tendency to grow cold
We have something like miracle
Yeah, and I'll stay with you

I will stay by your side
I know we'll be alright
I will stay with you

And there will be heartaches and pains, yes it will
But through it all, we will remain
In this life, we all know
Friends may come, and they may go
Through the years I know
I will stay
And in the end I know that we'll find
Love so beautiful and divine
We'll be lovers for the lifetime, yeah
And I'll stay with you
I will stay with you

I will stay by your side
I know we'll be alright
I will stay with you
Everything will be fine
And I will stay with you
Through the end of time
I will stay with you

Voice: Ziva from NCIS (she's middle eastern, perfect!) Legit clip 1 Legit clip2 Ziva and (pretend it's Akaelin)
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com

Nathifa's Profile
Page 1 of 1