The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ares's (Jayna's) Profile (In progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayna-Ares

Ares's (Jayna's) Profile (In progress) Empty
PostSubject: Ares's (Jayna's) Profile (In progress)   Ares's (Jayna's) Profile (In progress) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:47 pm

-----------------[When you hear a sound as loud as thunder]-----------------

Name: Jayna Michael (goes by Ares)

Race: wereporcupine

Height: 5'3"

*Hair Color: very light brown

*Eye Color: blue

*Skin Color: slightly tanned

-----------------[And you hear a cry that shakes the ground beneath you]-----------------

Personality: Ares seems to have two different sides to herself. Normally she's very laid-back, outgoing, and never stops talking. But when she's fighting she moves with silent determination

Likes: Rhubarb pie, rhubarb bars, rhubarb (her one great food love) marketplaces, parties

Dislikes: lack of food, missing a sale, people that look down on her.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

-----------------[When you hear a shout that shatters the darkness]-----------------

Illness's: slight scoliosis

Allergic Reactions: feather mites, cinnamon

Fears: dying slowly, dying dishonorably, rape (which can sometimes make her nervous around men)

Trusts: Bairon, merchants

Hopes and Dreams: To become the greatest spear-wielder in the world and to surpass her master

-----------------[You'll know it's here]-----------------

Relations:

Hatred
Angered
Annoyance
Aquainted
Friend
Trusted
Best Friend
Respect
Love
Crush
Passion
Mate
Family/Relative

Bairon: I know you're too old for me, but I have a kind of crush on you all the same. I can't express my gratitude for taking me in as your pupil

-----------------[And the falling get back onto their feet]-----------------

History: When Jayna was 10 years old and her family was traveling across the country, their carriage was attacked by bandits. One of them chased after her and held her down, starting to take off her clothes. She was able to escape from him by sticking her quills out of her body but in her hurry to escape Jayna fell down a small cliff trying to escape and hit her head, forgetting who she was and how she had come to be there. The master spearman of the region, Bairon, found her on the ground and took her to where he was camping out. She didn't remember anything when she woke up, so he asked her if she would like to become his apprentice. They decided to pick a name for her since she couldn't remember her real one. When Jayna asked Bairon who the strongest person alive was, he answered Ares, god of war. So Jayna took the name Ares for herself and studied with all her might under Bairon. When the time came that he said that he had no more to teach her that could be taught, she struck off on her own, making money by going after wanted criminals. She still doesn't know what happened to her parents.

-----------------[And the broken start to dream again]-----------------

Sanity Level: 10/10
Intelligence Level: 8/10
Wits in a Battle: 8/10
Fighting Experience: 10/10
Killing Experience: 7/10
Hunting: 3/10
Fishing: 9/10
Aggression Level: 5/10
Speed Level: 9/10
Strength Level: 6/10
Hygiene Level: 10/10