The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Found Sanctuary

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:08 am

((Okie dokie. I'll probably be doodling on iscribble or photoshop or something. If my names still under the who's online thing, then I'm on, just unresponsive for a few minutes.))

"Bet ball?" Geary asked, perking up. Tory frowned slightly as if she was about to say no, but Geary grabbed her hand and pulled her over. Seff re-explained the game, and a couple more people joined in. Remi, Vane, Syn, Sayne and Jan were among them. While Seff was re-explaining, Jan was translating her words into sign language for the deaf falcon. Sayne could still read lips, but it got annoying at times, and Seff talked so fast that her words were hard to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:38 am

Quill came down the stairs too, slightly limping and muttering something about 'unusually rough'. She also agreed to play and Aodan soon was clinging onto her leg. She picked him up and cuddled him in her arms.

----------------------

Set picked himself up from the forest floor, restoring his pantheon form before anyone could see him otherwise. It was unfortunate for him now that his hearing was so good, because he could hear Akaelin and Nathifa inside of the Sanctuary. He wiped a smear of blood away from his head and cast another remorseful look backwards before retreating into the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakikitai.deviantart.com
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:43 am

((Sorry about that. Working on post now.))
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:48 am

"Okie dokie. I'll go first then," Seff said as Remi handed her a ball. She hearded the group over to one end of the bottom floor, while a barrel was placed clear on the other side. The owl turned to the group while Jan held up his hands, ready to translate. "If I make this in....Syn has to put on a bondage slave outfit and do the macarena. Do you accept?" Syns eye twitched slightly at the thought, and he silently begged for Seff to miss. "Sure, why not," he mumbled. The owl turned and threw the ball. The thing fell to the ground halfway from the barrel. "Oh scrunch my life," Seff huffed as someone picked up the ball and handed it back to her. "Who wants to go next?"

((My next post will be something that actually happened in drama. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:55 am

"Wanna go! Wanna go!" Aodan shrieked with delight and grabbed for the ball. "If I make bawl in, Vane needs ta sing 'imma little teapot'!" He threw the ball and it bounced off of the rim of the barrel, rolling around the edge before dropping in. "I make it!"
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:02 pm

'Oh bitch,' Vane thought to himself. He couldn't be angry at a little kid though, and it could've been worse. He ground his teeth together before going into the I'm a Little Teapot song. Vane had never been the best singer out there, but he wasn't tone deaf either.

As the game went on, and the bets got stranger and stranger, it came to be Seffs turn once more. "Okay," she said happily, grabbing for the ball. "I got a good one. If I make this in, Vane has to Sayne, from naval to neck." Vane scrunched up his face at the thought, and Sayne looked horrified. But then again, Seff was a sucky shot.

She turned back towards the barrel and threw the ball with a grunt, sinking it right in the barrel. She jumped up and down and giggled, swivling around to a shocked Vane and a disgusted Sayne. "Get lickin' buster!" she said, pointing to the cheetah.

((Ahh, that was so much fun that day. Jimmy had to lick John Kitz, but he didn't do it right. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Aodan giggled at the looks on their faces, and even Quill smirked a bit in amusement. Runi just thought that this was a very strange thing to have to do. If he had to this for the dare, he wondered how bad the alternate dare would be.

((wanna iscribble?))
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 pm

After seeing the ball roll into the barrel, Sayne immediately shifted form and flew upward, clinging to the gothic style chandelier. He flapped his wings angrily and shrieked. "I don't speak bird, but I'm pretty sure that was either a 'no chance in hell' or just a flat out 'no'," Jan said. "You could always take the alternate bet," Seff giggled. "Wanna hear it?"

"Sure. Anything has to be better than licking Sayne," Vane mumbled.

"Go upstairs and see how Akaelin and Nathifa are doing," Seff said suggestively.

"Do I look suicidal to you?" Vane complained. "I'm not doing that either." He had grown up with Akaelin, and really didn't want to see him naked.

((I won't be on tonight. My grandmother's like, forcing me into bed. However I'll be on around 10:30 am your time tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:41 pm

"What do you do if you don't do either?" Runi asked. "Or do you have to do one of them?" He didn't see what would be so bad about going upstairs to see Akaelin and his mom. After all, he knew nothing about sex and thought that 'sleeping together' meant just that: that they were sleeping in the same bed.

Quill snickered at the thought. "It might be safe," she said. "They could be so absorbed in each other that they wouldn't notice you at all. Say, if you walked in in the middle of an orgasm. Last night a certain someone couldn't have gotten distracted even if an elephant busted down the wall."
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:38 am

"Well, since Vane refused to lick Sayne, they both have to take the alternate bet," Seff said happily. "And as for if you don't do either... You're marked for life as a party pooper and I'll never let you live it down."

"I think I'd rather be marked a party pooper than see Akaelin naked," Vane mumbled under his breath. Sayne was staring off into space, and hadn't heard - or rather read- Seffs comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kieran sat at one of the tables, away from the small group and their game. He was tensed, as if afraid that someone would hit him for daring to sit at a table. It had happened before, why not now? But after seeing how people responded to Cael sitting in the corner, he could easily see that they didn't take very well to it. He had been near when Jetta had nigh shouted the news of Kitais rape. The thing was, he knew exactly how the werewolf felt. Afraid, used, vile, disgusting. He had been sold into slavery and his virginity auctioned off to the highest bidder at the age of eight. Sick, yes, but there were a lot of sick people in Akribos. Worse yet, he had then been passed around to the other top bidders like a bitch in heat. He would never forget his uncles words before the start of that auction.

'Who wants to break in the new whore?'

Over time his shame and humility had almost completely dissapeared to the point where he didn't care that he was a whore. Almost. The women had never been too bad. A little rough, but all they had wanted was a quick lay. Though he had had many attempts on his life by a husband if he accidently got any of the women pregnant. They always had to sign a paper stating that it was a possibility, but they never thought that it would actually happen. He never knew what happened to most of the children when it did. Some of them were dropped off on the brothels door shortly after their birth. Kieran knew that happened to those ones. They were always thrown into the fire pit. Their cries still haunted him to this day.

Half the time, the men were either looking for sex, or something to beat on because of some unfortunate life incident. Even though women weren't equal to men in Akribos, to strike or kill a woman was illegal. To strike or kill a whore, though, was perfectly fine as long as compensation was payed for their damage. Kierans uncle had loved him as a whore, because he healed completely in a matter of days and for what ever reason didn't scar. So whenever someone did get a little rough, he was never out of comission for long. Still, if Kieran let someone get rough, his uncle took it as they were displeased, and nine times out of ten he was beaten afterwards. If Kieran resisted, then the customer was obviously displeased and he was beaten even more. No matter what he did, Kieran could never win.

((Can you believe I had the attention span to type all that...and absolutely nothing happens in it? XD This is about the average length of a BBA post. That place makes my muse slit its wrists.))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:59 pm

((my muse doesn't have that kind of attention span XD It's like "Okay! Let's write this...look a butterfly!))

"Wick sayne, wick sayne!" Aodan chanted joyfully, trying to get others to join in.

--------------------------------

Jetta had decided that it would probably do Kitai some god to spend some time around other people, especially male people. It would put a huge scar into the werewolf's mind if she let Kitai get away with being afraid while she was still in shock. The only problem would be finding a guy over the age of 10 that she wouldn't be afraid of. Akaelin was definitely out, given how much he looked like Yoko; so was Birch, seeing as Quill had probably worn him out to the point of collapsing. Jetta had Kitai put an arm around her shoulders to help her get down the stairs and the solution to the latest conundrum revealed itself. Kieran would be the perfect person for Kitai to be by, since he was the one with the best idea of what she was going through. "Do you mind if we sit here?" She asked Kieran as she pulled out a couple of chairs.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:03 pm

"But I don't wanna wick Sayne," Vane mumbled. "And besides, I can't get to him up there. Oops. Looks like I'm screwed."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kieran tense a bit as Jetta and Kitai approached him. There was nothing he could do to stop them though, and frankly he didn't really care what they did. He shook his head to let the owl know that he didn't mind.

((Mine does that too normally, but I've had a lot of time to organize that stuff about Kieran, so it just finally all spewed out. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Aodan laughed as Vane accidentely said the word 'lick' like Aodan did. "Mshai can get 'im!" He said as the demigod backed up a couple of paces, then took a running start and leaped up into the rafters where Sayne was perched. "I wish I could jump high wike dat."

---------------------------

"Thanks," Jetta said. "I was hoping you could help her cope. Normally the one I would choose for something like this would be Yoko, but he's the source of the problem this time." Kitai moaned a bit and moved her hands to cover her head after she saw Kieran.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 pm

The falcon shrieked as the tiny demi-god suddenly jumped at him and flew off, choosing another perch on top of the liquor cabinet. Couldn't these people understand that he didn't want to get licked?

---------------------------------------------

Kierans eyebrows furrowed as he thought about Jettas words. He didn't know Yoko very well, but in the short time that he had, Kieran had never took the fox to be a rapist. Still, he knew better than to ask questions. He at least knew how to act around Kitai. He would need to keep his distance and make no sudden movements. His movements were never sudden though. Every step, every nod of his head, every flick of his wrist, it was like each was perfectly calculated to move just the right amount. He moved fluidly and methodicly. Basically, he moved like a whore. After a few minutes, slowly, in that nigh calculating way of his, he moved his hands up from under the table, and rested his elbows on the edge, still away from the distraught werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Mshai giggled and swung from another rafter to launch himself at Sayne's new perch. Now he wasn't so much trying to catch the falcon as he was just having fun.

--------------------------------------------

Jetta saw the question in Kieran's eyes. "Hel brought out one of Yoko's voices to take over his mind," she explained. "So while it wasn't actually Yoko that raped her, his body still did." Kitai flinched each time Jetta said Yoko's name, but she peek out from under the curtain of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Kieran nodded his head to let Jetta know that he understood. He cast a look towards Kitai, noticing the way she flinched each time Yokos name was mentioned, and figuring that they must've been close friends or something of the sort. He knew that this was something she might never get over. Kieran was just so used to that kind of thing that it didn't really seem to phase him anymore. In time, perhaps the werewolf would open up enough to say hi. For now, that didn't seem likely, and it was something that Kieran suspected would happen. He still didn't move. He wanted to make sure Kitai knew that he wasn't going to hurt her, even though he figured it might take awhile.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Frustrated, Sayne flew downward, low enough so that one of the bears was able to reach up and grab ahold of his wings. "Got 'im!" Dev shouted happily as Sayne shifted back to human form, his arms hooked back behind his head by the large Elain bear.

((I have to work tonight until 11, so I won't be on until after that, like around 11:30. TT^TT))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Kitai seemed to relax a bit when part of her mind recognized Kieran. She still didn't say anything, but that was because she just didn't have anything to say. Nothing really seemed to have a point anymore in this world now that even her best friend could cut her so deeply. Because of her state of shock she had forgotten that it wasn't Yoko that had raped her. Her mind held memories of his body and that was all that mattered to it.

-----------------------

Mshai had miscalculated that last swing and ended up running into the wall, tumbling down to the ground. He picked himself up almost immediately though, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:43 pm

((It's like, who can be more anti-social, Kitai or Kieran? XD))

Kieran tried to offer Kitai a small smile, but then remembered about the piece of cloth that covered his face from his nose, down to the base of his neck, obscuring any attempts at a grin. Perhaps he should try saying something? ...No. Not yet. Even though she was 22, and he had been 8, when Kieran had practicly been raped by several people, the last thing he had wanted was contact with others. And yet, Ryssa had persisted. She had brought him food and water at the risk of her own peril. She had actually cared.

"I...heard that you died," Kieran said, his voice hushed and muffled from the cloth. He directed this at Jetta, just to see if the sound of his voice would frighten Kitai before he tried to say anything to the werewolf. "But...you're here. Not dead."
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Kitai gave a small shudder at the sound of a deeper voice, but it didn't seem threatening

"Never dead, at least not physically," Jetta said. "They did think that I died a mental death, though. That my mind was taken over by bloodlust and primal instinct. It's too long to explain, but long story short is that a life needs to be sacrificed willingly for an Aravos to gain control. Ryn knew that she couldn't escape being the Society's puppet, so she passed on her dreams of overthrowing them to me."
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Kieran knew about the Society, but the word Avaros was completely new to him. He had heard it once or twice around the rebellion durig the last two years, but never any details from it.

He noticed Kitai shudder a bit at the sound of his voice, but otherwise didn't react. It wasn't quite time to address her yet. Perhaps one or two more things said to Jetta, and he might be able to ask for a comment from the werewolf. He knew that he was going to have to take this both slowly and carefully, due to the girls fragile mindset. "Avaros?" he asked, looking back up at Jetta.

Last edited by Akaelin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lesronheart

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:28 pm

((I have a question: So what are we going to do now? We're at Sanctuary, but what's going to happen in the plot?))
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:24 pm

((I have no idea. I'm just kinda winging it. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:34 pm

((Just got back from seeing the Harry Potter movie. Bellatrix is pretty much like "KILL IT WITH FIRE!" for the entire thing XD))

"It's what all Society warriors eventually become," Jetta explained. "Normally it happens as a gradual process and the warrior is able to call upon one of their associates to kill them before they lose their sanity. But sometimes during a battle if one has weakened a bit and starts thinking things like 'I need more power' or 'more speed' or 'to heal these wounds' it can happen all at once. Even less common is intentionally invoking the process like I did at the last battle. But Ryn had communicated telepathically with me beforehand so I knew it was okay. Aravos typically are creatures that exist for the sole purpose of feeding off human flesh and causing terror."
Back to top Go down
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 pm

"Do you feel this need?" Kieran asked. Normally, he didn't ask questions, only responding when they were asked of him. He was mostly doing this for the sole purpose of trying to make Kitai feel better. He decided to try something that Ryssa had done for him. After his experience, he had stuck himself into a corner and curled up into a ball, refusing to look at anyone with a 'if I can't see them they can't see me' kind of mentality. She had crouched down in front of him, but what had she said. After Jetta responded, Kieran would rest his chin on his arm, eye level with Kitai and Ryssas words would come to him. "You know," he would say slowly, so as not to frighten her much. "Just because you can't see us, doesn't mean we can't see you." Okay, so Ryssas words had been singular, and he had also been eight, but perhaps it might do some good.
Back to top Go down
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:46 pm

"Sometimes," Jetta admitted with a sigh. "But I can control it."

"I don't care if you see me," Kitai responded without lifting her head. "I don't care about anything."

((WOO! SHORTPOST!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Found Sanctuary   A New Found Sanctuary - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Found Sanctuary
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemy of Faith :: Roleplay :: The Rebellion-
Jump to: