The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arakil's Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitai
Admin
Kitai

Arakil's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Arakil's Profile   Arakil's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 pm

-----------------[storm is brewing in the air tonight]-----------------

Name: Arakil Draknils

Race: Human

Height: 5'6"

*Hair Color: light brown (like Quill's without the streaks) and pulled back into a long ponytail.

*Eye Color: emerald green

*Skin Color: tanned

-----------------[so many pressures on my mind]-----------------

Personality: Arakil can be a deeply vengeful and aggressive person, but his personality is usually closer to his sister's: laid-back and caring.

Likes: Solitary walks, remembering Kitai, whittling, sparring

Dislikes: Quill, spinach, chives

Sexual Orientation: straight

-----------------[Want to escape just wanna run away]-----------------

Illness's: he's infertile

Allergic Reactions: mushrooms

Fears: Quill, death, torture

Trusts: the Salinas Guard, humans

Hopes and Dreams: To someday avenge his parents

Faith: the patron goddess of Chalca, Guardaluna

-----------------[But it's not an option I have to stay]-----------------

Relations:

Hatred
Angered
Annoyance
Aquainted
Friend
Trusted
Best Friend
Respect
Love
Crush
Passion
Mate
Family/Relative

Quill: When I find you, I will inflict upon you mutilation far beyond what you did to our parents. I will roast your corpse and feed you to the wolves that you so adore. Then your bones I will burn as an offering to Guardaluna and our parents

Kitai: It broke me apart when you died in Salinas's civil war. As your brother I pray for your well-being in the afterlife every night until the time when I come to join you.

Birchwind: I respect you for stopping Quill when she tried to kill me and Kitai 9 years ago, but that's as far as it goes. Because you were a were you gave her a sense of the power being of that race brought. Perhaps I would have liked you more if I had been in the Salinas guard as long as you were.

-----------------[And so I pray]-----------------

History: Arakil grew up living a happy, normal life with his younger sisters Kitai and Quill. Everything changed when he was seventeen and Quill came back from her two year disappearance to kill their parents and attempt to kill him and Kitai. Birch had stopped her and sent her away; it was the last that Arakil saw of his sister. Later, when Salinas fell into a civil war, Kitai went to go fight in the seventh regiment of the imperial army. A number of months later he learned that in a battle with the revolutionary soldiers a number of regiments, including seven, had all perished. Not one survivor left the battlefield. After the death of his last sister Arakil joined the Salinas guard - the guard that Birch had once belonged to - to honor her memory and seek out vengeance. He hates all weres except for those that he has grown close to in the Guard.

-----------------[To disappear if only for a day]-----------------

Sanity Level: 9/10
Intelligence Level: 9/10
Wits in a Battle: 10/10 (6/10 when fighting weres)
Fighting Experience: 9/10
Killing Experience: 6/10
Hunting: 5/10
Fishing: 5/10
Aggression Level: 4/10
Speed Level: 6/10
Strength Level: 7/10
Hygiene Level: 8/10
Kindness Level: 7/10
Curiosity Level: 2/10
Humor Level: 4/10
Flirting Experience:8/10