The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tynan's Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

Tynan's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Tynan's Profile   Tynan's Profile Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 pm

[WIP. I won't make profiles for all of the Ministry guys. Just Tynan, and maybe Keyl if I ever finish fleshing out his history.]

-----------------[He who does not deserve to live]-----------------

Name: Tynan

Race: Chimera

Height: 6' 0''

*Hair Color: Blonde

*Eye Color: It's actually a brown so dark it would almost be considered black

*Skin Color: Pale

-----------------[Oh Satan, let me just once...]-----------------

Personality:

Dislikes: Small dark spaces, rats

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

-----------------[Pass my fingers through the hair of Esmeralda]-----------------

Illness's: None

Allergic Reactions: Bee stings, pollen

Fears: Small spaces, dark spaces

Trusts: Jericho, Journey

Hopes and Dreams:

-----------------[Beauty]-----------------

Relations:

Hatred
Angered
Annoyance
Aquainted
Friend
Trusted
Best Friend
Respect
Love
Crush
Passion
Mate
Family/Relative

[Screw it I'm putting these in English]
Journey: You have a habit of giving me a headache, but you're my sister and I wouldn't have it any other way. I know you were too young to understand what was going on when our mother and father threw me out. I hold no grudge against you.
Jericho: I know you don't remember, but we used to be friends. Some day, I hope to be where you are now.

-----------------[It seems a word invented for her]-----------------

History: Tynan grew up in an area that had a very rocky government system. His childhood wasn't really anything special. He had two parents who loved him, and a younger sister. As he got older though, he started to notice that he was just a bit different from the other boys around his age. While all his friends were off getting girlfriends, Tynan found that he had no interest in girls. It frightened him a bit that he found himself noticing other guys more than girls. He suspected that he might be gay, but also thought that maybe it was just a phase he was going through. The former proved to be true when he met his first boyfriend. It was when he was 17 that he decided to come out an tell his parents.

Instead of accepting it, they rejected him. His mother wept and his father disowned him, banning him from the house. Journey had been a bit too young to understand what 'homosexual' meant.

He didn't stay with that first boyfriend, and moved on. As he got older, the government became less and less stable until it collapsed completely. A man by the name of (will think of name later) finally stepped up and took charge. He brought the people food, shelter and security. Within a course of three years he built the region back up to its former glory. It was around this time that Tynan met (again, will think of name later). He had never believed in love at first sight, but there was something beyond this mans looks that interested him. They met, dated a bit, and within a few months fell in love (like, AkaelinxNathifa love).

(Name of dictator here) soon started passing new laws. There became a late night curfew, soldiers patrolling the streets after dark. The homeless quickly started to dissappear. It was then that (dictator) gave the speech that would haunt Tynan forever. (Dictator) spoke of eliminating the 'unwanted'. Schizophrenics. The homeless. The elderly. Homosexuals and so forth.

(Lovey-poo) didn't think that the rest of the government would allow (dictator) to pass such a law, and told Tynan that it would be best to just sit and wait. Needless to say, the law was passed. (Lovey-poo) was snatched up one day while at the marketplace. Frightened, angry and depressed, Tynan knew that there would be no means of escape, so he simply sat at home, waiting for (dictator)'s men to come. They came later that day. Hands bound behind his back and a bag slipped over his head, he was led off to what would be his 'home' for the next year and a half.

Mercynacht Detention Center was a place where these 'unwanted' people were transported. Their hair was cut off completely and they were given little to no clothing. Tynan had a room near the incubation chamber, where the unwanted were led - tricked - and set ablaze. A small, dark space, Tynan spent most of his time on the floor, curled into the fetal position. Twice a day, a meager plate of food would be thrown in through a slot in the bottom part of the drawer. Every day he wondered if he would be sent off to the inubation chamber, the gas room, or be injected with some deadly disease because the workers there wanted to find a cure.

[WIP]

-----------------[Like a bird...]-----------------

Sanity Level: 9/10
Intelligence Level: 8/10
Wits in a Battle: 8/10
Fighting Experience: 7/10
Killing Experience: 7/10
Hunting: 6/10
Fishing: 8/10
Aggression Level: 5/10
Speed Level: 8/10
Strength Level: 9/10