The Alchemy of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate, active shapeshifter roleplay set in a sort of alternate, old style world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoko's Profile (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akaelin
Admin
Akaelin

Yoko's Profile (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Yoko's Profile (WIP)   Yoko's Profile (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:48 pm

-----------------[Please, please forgive me,]-----------------

Name: Yoko

Race: Werefox

Height: 5' 11''

*Hair Color: Blonde

*Eye Color: Light brown, like too much cream dumped into a cup of coffee

*Skin Color: Pale

-----------------[But I won't be home again.]-----------------

Personality: Borderlining a stereotypical dumb blonde, he's rather naieve and does a lot of things on impulse. He hates to see people get hurt, whether he cares about them or not. He rarely gets angry, unless he's drawing something and it doesn't come out right, or he can't get the right shade of a specific color. He's a very laid back person with an easy going personality. He cares for mostly everyone, and would be willing to fight for those people if he could. However, there are only a select few whom he would lay down and die for. Akaelin and Kitai are among them. He'll meet almost anything head on with a smile, whether said smile is real or fake.

Dislikes: Mean jerky people, Hel

Sexual Orientation: Unsure (as in I'm not sure)

-----------------[Maybe someday you'll look up,]-----------------

Illness's: Schizophrenia

Allergic Reactions: None

Fears: Being alone

Trusts: Kitai, Rhinjin, formerly Jetta

Hopes and Dreams: There's only two things he really wants in this world. One, is for Kitai to be happy. Two, is for his death, since that would mean saving thousands of people.

-----------------[And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:]-----------------

Relations:

Hatred
Angered
Annoyance
Aquainted
Friend
Trusted
Best Friend
Respect
Love
Crush
Passion
Mate
Family/Relative

Kitai: You're my best friend, and the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, however long that may be. I know you'll be a great mother, but I'm worried about what might happen to you if I die.

Akaelin: Please don't hate me. I don't want to fight you just as you don't want to fight me. This wasn't my choice. ...And I guess I'm sorry for ruining your childhood and whatnot...

Hel: I don't usually hate people, and congratulations, you're the first. You torment me physically and mentally on a daily basis just because you can. You claim to have given me everything, but you're the same person who took everything away from me. Are you seeing a pattern here?

Quill: I don't really have much of an opinion of you. I actually don't know you that well.

Jetta: You confuse me. Why didn't you kill me when I asked you to? You could've saved thousands of people right then and there, and yet you chose not to. ...Why?

Kamira: You really didn't make a good first impression on me. I doubt that we'll ever be more than colleagues.

-----------------["Isn't something missing?"]-----------------

History: Yoko is Akaelins older brother. They share a lot of similarities appearance wise, and people sometimes confuse them for twins, not taking in the fact that Yoko is 3 inches taller than Akaelin. They grew up without their father. Yoko suffers from schizophrenia, which he inherited from his mother. He has a lot of trouble processing information. He also hears voices and sees things that aren't there. Now, mostly cured of the disease, he's rather artsy person, which also means that he's a tiny bit of an airhead.

As a child, he was completely opposite of what he is now. Charismatic and manipulative, he usually got other people to do his work for him. When Danica (his and Akaelins mother) started going out late at night to...umm...'work', Akaelin responded by trying to be the 'golden boy' always going the extra mile to try and impress his mother so that maybe she would come home and spend time with them. Yoko, however, reacted in the opposite way. He rebelled through sneaking out at night, drugs...all that happy stuff.

He had his left eye gouged out by Akaelin, but the fox holds no sort of grudge, or anger towards his brother over the incident. As long as he has his other eye, and the use of his hands, he's happy enough. Having never gone to any sort of school, he can only read on the level of about an eight year old. He learns new things by listening to people, something he does often.

Now however, he's the Rider of Pestilence, and a servent of Hel. Satans a little pissed about the whole situation too. He hates his job with a burning passion. He once asked Jetta to kill him before he killed thousands of people, but she refused.

-----------------[You won't cry for my absence, I know]-----------------

Sanity Level: 4/10
Intelligence Level: 7/10 (he's actually smarter than he seems)
Wits in a Battle: 5/10
Fighting Experience: 5/10 (This is like, one on one fair fights)
Killing Experience: 9/10
Hunting: 4/10
Fishing: 1/10
Aggression Level: 2/10
Speed Level: 8/10
Strength Level: 8/10
Hygiene Level: 7/10
Kindness Level: 10/10
Curiosity Level: 9/10
Humor Level: 10/10
Flirting Experience:0/10

-----------------[You forgot me long ago.]-----------------

Theme Song: Missing by Evanescence

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
Maybe someday you'll look up,
And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"

You won't cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

[Chorus:]
Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
I breathe deep and cry out,
"Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"

[Chorus]

And if I bleed, I'll bleed,
Knowing you don't care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
I'll wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?
Isn't something...

[Chorus]

Voice: Fai from Tsubasa, More Fai (I kinda envision Yoko as Fai in this scene), Something I can so picture Yoko doing
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaelin.deviantart.com

Yoko's Profile (WIP)
Page 1 of 1